Catastrophic Ending

Reminding y'all how POLYGAMOUSLY UNKNOWN ended.. 
———

"So... You looking forward to seeing Judge S-summers at the retreat?" Megan asked her sister.
"Why do you say it like that?"
"How am I saying it? Like you wanna fuck her?"

"Shut up!" Anya snapped.
Megan giggled. "But y'all are coming right?"

"To the couples retreat? Yes yes!"

"What couple retreat?" Nicki asked walking in.

"Uh, what?"

"She said couples retreat!" Nicki said
"Uh what the hell? I'm planning a couple's retreat at a cabin and I didn't tell you because the cabin house is kinda yours from me" Megan explained

"Oh my gosh get out"

"Open the door" Megan joked. Anya laughed. "Baby, you serious?"

"Yes, baby. I bought myself an RV. You deserve something in your name for the whole family to enjoy, like my RV"

"Baby thank you," Nicki said. Megan pulled out her phone and showed her the pictures.
"Oh my gosh it's big"

"Five bedrooms"

"Wow baby, I love it and I love you"

"I know you do."

"So who's coming to this retreat?" Nicki asked.
"Remember My cousin Alex who fixed your bones a decade ago...Arielle's twin brother?" Megan asked.
"Yes I do"
"Him and his fiancé. Chris and his beast-"

"Why?" Nicki asked with a Serious tone. "We want a baby. We gonna butter him up" Megan explained.

"Okay continue"

"Remember my assistant from the studio. Gay guy Rudy? He recently got married, and still saving up for a honeymoon."

"Okay.. that's should be everybody 'cause you said it's five bedrooms," Nicki said.

"No. Dayton and her husband are coming"

"Megan where are you gonna put the other couple?"

"my wife and I will make a compromise to make sure everybody is good."

"Not it. No ma'am I'm not sleeping in the living room to make other people happy. Fix this"

"How?"

"Eliminate. Tell one couple they can't come."

"Who?"

"We can vote? How about a gay couple?"Nicky asked
"They need this come on nick!"

"Okay... Your cousin? I mean y'all ain't close anymore!"

"We want to be. That's the reason for this invitation. Keep family together... We have never even met his fiance" Megan defended

"Okay how about Judge uptight and beautiful eyes?" Nicki asked.

"Not even. They coming. Her eyes are beautiful as fuck, ain't they?" Anya interjected.
"You heard that? They coming because my sister wanna fuck Judge Summers"