Destructively in-love

Later that night Megan won the competition against her wife.

Nicki saw the results while in a room called the "hospital room," she was trying to get her head back in the surgery game. She pouted at the results because she has been enjoying sex with her wife on the dom side. She wasn't sure she would enjoy it the same way as a sub. I mean sex in New York City and since they are back is magnificent, well at least for Nicki.

But how does she tell her wife without making her feel any type of way or provoking any touchy-feely...

She put away her phone.

Megan was downstairs helping her daughter with decorations when her phone beeped. She checked the results. She smiled and then frowned.

"And then what's with the mood swing?"

"Nothing. Is this silly thing your mom and I did... I was dying to see the results and now that it is here, I'm not happy about the rewards that come with it. Is like losing a bet after actually winning it" Megan explained

"The hotter Wife trend? I saw it, I tried ignoring it but wow people talk about it everywhere. Mama won?"

"No. I did!"

"Oh I see, so why are you sad?"

"Because the winner got a position in our marriage that I'm not sure I want because I realized mommy was more deserving of the position because with her in the position she makes both of us happy, especially myself and I mean very happy"

"Then tell mom to take the position I mean that was just opinions of people and most of them being your fans, you are a public figure of course people gonna pick you"

"So you saying I'm not hotter, I'm just famous??"

"Mom? Don't put words in my mouth, I was just trying to help. And honestly, I don't know who's hotter or prettier. You both my two beautiful mothers, don't let that silly thing get into your head" Aaliyah said.

"I'm not trying to let it baby. I'm not worried about that trust me. I'm just worried it would change my marriage."

"Then don't let it, it was just a silly competition"
"I wish it was that simple baby"

"oh well, y'all grown-ups like complicating simple things, too many egos clashing especially with you two" Aaliyah said
Megan pouted.

"I am just saying" she added.

Megan prepared Dinner because their chef was not starting until Monday. it is only Friday. Sunday is their anniversary - what Megan calls the Big 15.
They gathered for Dinner.
"Looks like mama's busy days have come again. Should I get her?" Aaliyah asked.
"Yes please get her, the food will get cold," Megan said. Aaliyah went to get her mama.

"Congratulations. You won the hot game!" Pam said. Megan frowned looking at the table she was setting. "Did you check on the babies?"
"Yes! Baby boy is sleeping, is just a matter of time before baby girl falls asleep too, you know how our babies are" Pam said...

Did she just say... Let me mind my biz

"I love their twin bond, it's cute," Megan said smiling. Nicki and Aaliyah walked in. Megan shyly looked down. She was suddenly shy around her wife, weird.

"Smells divine, thank you for making dinner baby," Nicki said. Megan faked a Smile.
Nicki scanned at her. They sat down and started serving and eating, Aaliyah came up with a dinner conversation they all engaged in. Megan couldn't stop stealing looks at her wife.
She felt like she was falling in love all over again and it was scary for her. It made her shy, her heart skip when she looks at Nicki, and her heart pounded when Nicki touch her. It was all new to her, a feeling that took her back to high school.