No Love Allowed

Continues...
Nicki seductively locked eyes with Eve. "I am frustrated!" she admitted.
"I am aware!"

"I do not want you to do anything you do not want. I just want to make you feel better"

Nicki was fighting a war inside her thoughts. She was tempted to do naughty things with Eve. The temptation was weighing on her. It was bigger than her.

"Come here," she said after a few beats.
Eve seductively twirled towards her.

Nicki pressed their lips together. They shared a short hot kiss. Nicki pulled away.

Eve cupped her face. "Please. Please make love to me" Eve begged.
Nicki seemed to be in deep thoughts.

"I can't. You are a very amazing girl Eve. You are a genius Doctor, you are caring and are a good listener, you are beautiful and look sexy in scrubs--"

"But you are married to the love of your life. I get it, I'm sorry I am just really wet and weak for your touch right now. but I get it"
Eve said completing. Nicki slowly nodded.

"I apologise for coming here. I had no business being here today. I apologize for that"

"I'm glad you came to me! I am so glad you confided in me. I will never use it against you. Now more than ever, I wish you were my wife." Eve said.
"I wish I was too. Because my wife changed a lot. I changed a lot and sometimes I feel like we will never be us again, it hurts deep" Nicki was really in her feelings. her eyes were watering.

Eve kissed the tip of her nose and cupped her face again. "why don't we both pretend now, right here that you are my wife?" Eve asked. "it's hard to say no to you. but no. I already wronged my wife by kissing you. let's not go further than this. I got to go home"

they looked at each other.
"Will you please text me?"

"Sure I know I won't be doing anything that could stop me from texting you."

Nicki's phone beeped
it was Aaliyah.
"wifey?" Eve asked. "I wish."
"It's my daughter. asking where I'm at, at least somebody noticed I've been gone too long"

she said picking up her phone and heading out.

"get home safe please"
"I will baby girl," Nicki said and walked out.

"damn she's hot!" Eve muttered.

Nicki stopped by the bar.
she couldn't drink though, thinking about her condition. she was deep in her thoughts.

she went home.
found Aaliyah watching TV alone.
"hey!"

"Hey, mama. I was worried about you. I'm glad you are home"

"Nothing is wrong baby, stop worrying every time I walk out the door. Okay?"

She nodded.
"You missed dinner!"

Nicki checked the time on her wristwatch. "I'm sorry. I will do better tomorrow. I will go hop in a shower then we can watch something together"

Aaliyah smiled and nodded excitedly. "Uh- where is mummy?"

"In bed. She said she had cramps"

"Oh!" Nicki went to their daughter's bathroom to take a long shower that helped her think about stuff"

She then went into the bedroom.

Megan was sleeping.
Nicki stood by the door looking at her.

"Babe?"

Megan woke up. She looked relieved to see her. "Hey! You are home"

"Yes. You having pregnancy Cramps or something is wrong!"