Old Love and Puppy Love

Megan kissed Nicki. "the short dress for me? you look hot" Megan said.
"I didn't know what to wear."
"you look hot in everything. you don't need to sweat yourself. plus, I like you better naked." Megan said undressing Nicki on her bed. they kissed, touched, caressing each other's bodies.

"Are you on a pill?" Nicki asked.
"yes!"
they flipped each other on the bed. They made love for the first time in a long time.
After it all.

"I should get going before your wife comes home," Megan said.

Nicki pulled Megan into her body
"I shouldn't text you? Cause you don't reply?"

"Texts are telltale. No baby don't text me. But I promise you, I will be thinking about you. And I will come to you when I need you!"

"What about when I need you?"

"Call me! You can tell me anything about the kids. But then I will know you need me"

"How did you get this good at sneaking around?"

"Been down this road with you before. We had to lie to our husband. I got better at it."
Nicki smiled and kissed Megan. "Can we get a day where we say goodbye to our child properly? Just you me and our kids" Nicki asked.
"I will organize something and let you know"

Megan finished dressing up but left her thong purposely on Summer's side of the bed.

She sneaked downstairs to where the girls were sleeping.

The teens were not sleeping just clicking on their phones.

"Shhhit!" Megan muttered. She realized they were under their blankets and sneak hard. She opened the door silently, it was almost impossible. She left it open and rushed to her car. Molina saw her sneaking out. She peeked her head to see if anyone else saw it but they were busy.

She woke up and shut the door then went to get hydrated in the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Cassie and Aaliyah were texting each other about Molina.

*just tell her how you feel dawg"

*shit I don't know where the fuck to Begin*

*she woke up. She's in the kitchen*

Aaliyah woke up and went to the kitchen

Molina gulped a bottle of water, leaving just a few drops. "Mo!"
"Aalie" Molina was the only one calling her Aalie, it drove Aaliyah crazy. She blushed. "Floor too hard for you? You can take my room" she said. "Oh no, can I be honest? I was just waiting up!"

"For?"
"Your moms"

"Oh God not this again, I know momma Meg was here. I saw her SUV outside. You spying hard girl"

Molina laughed. "I am ain't I? Well, I was waiting for your stepmom to come so that I can play guard and tell them to wrap it up"

Aaliyah laughed. "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Well I have a naughty Idea, pity you hate me" Molina flirted and twirled out of the room.

Aaliyah blushed. She smiled from ear to ear. That was the longest one on one conversation she and Mo ever had.

They all slept.
Summer came around 2 am. Went straight to bed.

In the Morning. Nicki woke up to make breakfast for the teens and her twins. She noticed Megan's thong and immediately took it and put it in her purse.

She texted Megan.
*what are you up to Meg? Trying to make my wife leave me?*

*😛🫢 I wanted to see how strong this sham of a marriage is*