Closure?

Meanwhile.

Nicki arrived home with her kids, and Aaliyah went to Cassie's home for their regular sleepovers.

Nicki set up a playing Area for her kids before going upstairs.

She sat on her bed and opened her jewellery box and picked Megan's picture from underneath everything.
She looked at it. She looked at the back of it.

*forever my love*
She heard footsteps and put it back and shut the box. Summer walked in.

Nicki stood up and went to get a shower. After shower.

"I'm sorry how I reacted earlier"

"You love Latto. I get it." Nicki said. "You don't get it. That is not why I was upset. I wanted my ring back. She was still wearing my ring and using my name, that's all I wanted back." Summer pulled it from her back pocket. "I got it"

"Oh!" Nicki said. "I am really sorry. Latto makes me- she makes my blood boil."

"If you wanna stay my wife. Baby, you better fix this. I can't have my wife acting like that towards her ex and not giving a shit how I feel. That shit better fucking stop. Or I will be delighted to be alone. The reason I chose you was that I needed something different not any more toxicity. If I did trust me I would have not left Megan for shit." Nicki said getting under the covers. Summer swallowed hard. And joined her wife.

Nicki thought about Megan a lot her dick was hard as fuck.
She and Summer made up. But all she was thinking about was Megan and all she thought about was Latto.

That shit made their sex very hot that night. But everybody had to keep their secret to themselves.

Weekend:
Megan and Latto tied the knot.
The news was immediately linked online.

*Megan Pete and Latto Stephens-Walker tied the knot last night in Vegas*
the news travelled

"let's travel to Paris for our Honeymoon!" Megan said. "Let's!" Latto said smiling. The two ladies shared a kiss. They travelled to Paris.

On the News:
*Newlyweds In France for honeymoon. Megan and Latto seem to have an unexpected love, both were formerly married to surgeons, but now they seem to have found each other. Latto confirmed that after legally dropping her ex-wife Summer Walker's name, she will be taking her New Wife's name. She will be going by Big Latto Pete, fans are already digging it*

Summer read the article. She rolled her eyes.
Nicki walked into the room making Zoe spin in her right hand. "Hey, joining me and the babies for ice cream?"

"Uh yeah, let me get my purse. Can we pass by the beach after, I have something to say goodbye to" Summer said.
Nicki scanned at her wife. "You can just pawn the ring Summer, you don't have to throw it in the waves," Nicki said. "I feel like I gotta shut that door for good," Summer said.
"Sure okay, ice cream now, beach later," Nicki said. They all went out.

That evening Summer threw her Ring to Latto in the Sea. Returning home, she deleted her pictures and messages. Even on Instagram.

A few days later
Latto noticed, "Summer is getting closure," She told Megan. "Why do you say so?"

"She deleted my pictures on her profiles, she never did that before. I mean We divorced before, she never did that. She married Nicki while my pictures were all over her profiles, now? She deleted me." Latto sounded sad.

"Maybe it is a sign that you shouldn't move backwards. Let her go, and I will take care of you"

Latto was disappointed. "Promise?"