A work in progress

In New York City

holiday inn hotel.
presidential suit. Megan is a partner of the hotel but nobody in her family knows about it...yet!

they arrived. Aaliyah was so happy. she felt at home again. Pam had never been, so she was overwhelmed with excitement.

Nicki has always felt home when shes in new york. shes a new yorker. Megan felt some fresh air. they got off their cab and headed inside.

"I will take care of this, please take my family to the booked suit," Megan said.

she checked in.
it was evening time. they all stepped inside the hotel suit. "oh my! I haven't been living like this for three years straight. thanks, mama, thanks mom" Aaliyah said snapping pictures.

"I had never being in a five star hotel. Let alone presidential suite, so my new job is going great right now, and my new bosses rocks"

Nicki smiled. Megan was just tired. "I'm gonna lay down a bit" she said walking into the big bedroom.

"I need to rest up too, I will have my fun from tomorrow. good night babies" Aaliyah kissed the kids. "good night mama" she kissed Nicki and patted Pam on the shoulder.

she got into her room. Pam took the kids into the room she shared with them. she laid them in their foldable travelling crib and then fixed their bottles.

Nicki went to take a shower. she had no idea where she was supposed to lay her head tonight. that sucks. she went to Aaliyah's room and pulled a tiny blanket and kissed her goodnight then went to the couch.

It wasn't a comfortable couch. She tossed and turned, woke up and changed sides. Tried again.tossed and turned then just woke up and turned on the TV and just sat up straight.

The tv was showing the Hotel channel, she flipped through to find something to watch and nothing interesting was rolling up, bummer!

It sucked for her.
She turned and looked at the master bedroom door, it wasn't even shut. Maybe Megan was expecting her. Was she?

She stood up and walked towards the room something made her heart skip. Not because she was afraid of Megan but because she didn't wanna ruin their last chance at love. She wanted this fixed and right now she felt stuck. She walked away and back to the couch. Damn bro!

She tried curling up in a ball and fitting all her ass on that couch.

Meanwhile:

Megan tried keeping herself busy with social media and online news but realised it was now past 10, and they arrived there at 6 pm. She was tired as hell, Nicki wasn't in bed, in her usual side of bed. Megan looked to the side where she was supposed to be and curled her lips and turned to the side and closed her eyes.

4am.
Pam woke up to make a fresh bottle. She saw Nicki on the couch. scrap that, she saw nicki on the sofa. And looked at the master bedroom. She felt sad and walked to the small kitchen to do her job.

Aaliyah woke up, her hours of sleep were covered. She was awake and ready to conquer New York City. She too saw the sight of the room and slowly and sneakily walked to the Master bedroom door, she peeked in, and Megan was fast asleep on her side of the bed. She then woke her mummy up.
"Mama!" Nicki woke up, looking tired, still sleepy.

"Mummy is expecting you in the room, why are you sleeping out here?"

"I just feel asleep." she lied, Pam being the adult knew that was a lie. "Okay then get up," Aaliyah said pulling her up, she wasn't taking no for an answer.

Nicki sobered up from her sleep. "Okay." she said and went to the room then slowly and delicately shut the door and slept on the bed. On top of the covers.