Wife Swap!

After graduating. Nicki and her family got on a plane and landed in LA at night.
Immediately went to bed.

In the morning Aaliyah prepared to go home. Her real home. Nicki gave her the kids' birthday presents.

"Ain't you going over there, the kids would love to see you"

"They hardly know me. But I will go there later. I have an interview in California."

"Okay! Later mama" Aaliyah kissed her and rushed out.

"Morning!" Summer said surprising her wife with kisses on her neck. Nicki smiled. "Welcome home," Nicki said pulling her between her legs. "Like it?"
"Everywhere with you is home," Summer said. They shared a honeymoon kiss.
"So, when are you going to see your kids?" She asked.

Nicki sighed. "A part of me doesn't wanna see Megan. But I will try later after my interview. Ready for your interview at Malibu 101? It is a good hospital"

"Owned by my wife's ex-wife. It is a wild try. I doubt they would hire me"

"Worth a try right?" Nicki consoled her wife.
"I guess. Let me get ready" she said placing another kiss on her wife's lips and walking away.

They both went to their interviews and met at home.
"Hired on the spot," Nicki said smiling. "I'm so happy for you... Well I don't think they will hire me, they said they would call but I think I should just call my old hospital in Santa Monica."

"You can do that too baby," Nicki said.
Summer nodded. "It's 4 pm. When are you planning to go see the kids?" Summer asked.
Nicki sighed again
"You don't know what I'm up against"

"Your stubborn ex-wife? I know. Been there done that. But you love your kids, baby, and they need you. Just try, you keep saying everything is worth a try papi. Try" Summer said.
"Okay. Let me change"
"Okay. I will wait here. I won't rush you into introducing me to anyone. I love you and that's enough" Summer said. "You are understanding and that is one of the million reasons I adore you so much," Nicki said.
They kissed. Nicki changed and left.

She arrived at the mansion. Swallowed hard before ringing the bell.

Megan opened the door. They looked at each other hearts pointing at the same time. Eyes locked.

"I don't know if this is a good time, but I was wondering if I could say hi to the kids," Nicki said nervously

"My kids are busy!" Megan said. "Busy?"
"Busy!"
"I'm their mother, anything can wait!"

Megan rolled her eyes, "just go back to where you come from my kids and I don't fucking need you" she said shutting the door in Nicki's face. Nicki pushed it back, she was tired been bullied by Megan. she forced herself inside.

Megan felt so much Anger rising inside her
"I'm not here for you, you better grow up also I'm here for my kids, my flesh and blood. Go ahead and hate me but don't you fucking dare grow your hate in my kids' hearts because I would fight you with everything I've got and trust me, I ain't got much. I would give it all up for my babies"

"You are done yapping about stupid fuck I don't care about? Now, get the freaking fuck out of my house"

"Not until I see my kids!" Nicki yelled.
"Girl, don't provoke the Animal in me!"

"Your threats are like a fart of a tired ass woman on her death bed. They come out, and make a statement but disappear through thin air. You keep talking shit, I rather see your actions cause your words stink and that stink is a fucking lie. Unleash your Animal Megan. Let's see it!" Nicki provoked Megan. Megan slapped her.