How I Met Your Mother - 1

Megan had to call all connections to protect her kids,

After Eve left Megan's hospital suit.
Megan called her connections, they called their connections in Alaska. She got three sheriffs to play guard for her babies.

She hired a secret bodyguard for her Daughter who temporarily moved in with Tamika's family.

She made sure her kids were safe from her wife's mistress because she was waiting to fully recover before she could deal with her.

She went to check on her wife. She stepped inside ICU and gasped, everything slipping off her hands.
She gasped again looking at a ghost. Damn it I knew she was never Dead - Megan thought to herself.

Lucy Coffman was inside with Eve and Prudence.

Lucy and Megan locked eyes. She looked upset as hell...
Damn another Enemy? Is Megan even ready for this?

"Oh, great there she is," Prudence Muttered.
"Megan, this is the Cardio we flee here for your wife. She's from Philadelphia but resides in New york city. Dr Coffman. Doc this is Megan Pete, the patient's wife. You can go throw everything with her"

Lucy outstretched her hand. "Nice... Meeting you" she said. Megan looked down at her outstretched hand and then up at her face. "Okay uh, guys, would you give me a chance to talk to Mrs Pete..." Lucy said pulling her hand.

"Yes!" Prudence said, Eve was already out the door. Prudence shut the door.

"Okay I see what's going on, you met my late twin sister, Lucy. I'm Maci Coffman"

"Oh, why didn't you say that--" Megan played stupid smiling and taking her hand. She looked inside it and looked into her eyes.

"So Maci have the same hand mark I gave Lucy, ain't that something, listen here you little cunt. I don't have time for games. Get out of my wife's room, you hear that? The fuck out, I don't care if you are the mother Stewart of the cardio, best this hospital could ever offer, but get lost."

"I didn't know, I swear. I didn't know I was flying all the way here for your wife. you have to believe me"

"believe you? yeah, you are the same girl who just came up with a name to lie to me. girl get the hell out of my face, let me make a promise to you sweetheart if you come anywhere near my wife, I --"

"If I come near your wife, you will what Megan? Kill me? Sweetheart, I think we have gone through that, you've been there done that and I'm here"

Megan looked at her.
"Mama I'm like a Cat with 9 lives, I already died twice, are you counting?"

Eve stepped inside and found them engaged in a conversation. she was behind Megan, and Only Lucy knew she was in the room.

"first of all, bitch, if I really wanted you dead the last time you would have died. all nine lives with 1 bullet. you were not my target last time Lucy, your little psycho girlfriend was and where is she? dead. try me again, you will say goodbye to your nine lives with just one neck twist. secondly, I'm not your mama you piece of shit. get the fuck out of here"

"Okay, but your wife needs me. I see she got a new package. and I hear you have newborns, the new cock working effectively I see. is it good? don't answer that, my real question is, how does it feel to lose dominance in your sex life? it must suck for you" Lucy was cocky cause of the witness in the room.

Megan lost it and grabbed Lucy's hair. "aggressive, sweetheart chill the fuck out"
Megan pushed her towards the wall.

she hit the wall and fell unconsciously.
Megan Turned to leave and saw Eve.
"Nothing a little cool water can't fix," Megan told Eve and walked out. Eve was left in a pool of shock.