Between us!

After two days of mourning.
Megan was discharged. She was miserable. She didn't even wanna be touched. Latto tried.
She would flinch at her wife's touch like a traumatised assaulted victim.

They arrived home. She curled on her couch.
"So, wanna tell me who was the father of your baby?"
Latto asked. "Just a guy I was hitting it with before you came along. But that's a chapter I would like to close for good. Not talk about it" Megan said. Latto nodded "I'm sorry"

"I feel horrible. Please let's not talk about this, just give me a little space. I promise I will recover and focus on our marriage" Megan said.
"Speaking of our marriage, I have a request... Can you cut Nicki out of this house? I don't ever wanna see her in here. The Nanny will drop the kids"

"Done," Megan said. "Thank you, babe"
Aaliyah walked in. "Hey, mom!" She didn't greet Latto. Latto left.

"I know you going through a lot. And I don't wanna bother you. But check your wife. If she keeps posting about my mom on her Instagram to get a few likes I'm gonna pour hot water on her pretty face. I saw the post she posted of my mom walking up the stairs. Shit, she said in her caption? Talk to your wife" Aaliyah said. "I will!" Megan said.

"Thanks. How are you feeling?"

"Horrible"

"Why?"
"Why? Aaliyah I just lost a baby. Your sibling."

"Yes, mom the sibling you were planning to terminate. He or she never stood a chance to live. You and mom have scheduled to go support each other to get rid of the baby. I know. I heard y'all." Aaliyah said. Megan was speechless. Aaliyah walked away from her.
Megan gasped
The truth hurt.

Meanwhile, Nicki tried calling and texting Megan but couldn't go through with it cause she told her to fuck off for good.

A few days later
It was Megan's week with the kids.

That was the only thing she had time for. She rescheduled her meetings and asked for space from her wife but she made time for her kids.

Latto posted another post dedicated to Nicki.

*Me, my wife and my Step kids week. Don't bother me, motherly moments. To hell with Exes who use kids to get back at our women man. Fuck them*

Aaliyah saw the post. She took it to Megan.
"Really?" Megan read it. "I forgot to talk to her. What did she say the first time?"

Aaliyah flipped on her phone. "check comments"

Megan's eyes widened. "that is not acceptable. I will talk to her"

"you keep saying that" Aaliyah stormed away.

Megan went to the pool room, where her wife was playing one on one with her best friend Tj
"A moment..." Megan said.
"Look who is out of bed?" TJ said. Megan didn't entertain her. she and her wife walked out the door
"This! I need you to hear me, Nicki is the mother of my babies. She ought to be respected, I don't care how threatened you feel about her. you will respect her. are we clear?"

"It wasn't a biggie. just for my fans"

"delete this and apologise to Nicki on the damn socials. or I will play your game and you won't like it" Megan threatened her wife and walked away.

Latto deleted the posts and posted a picture of her and TJ.
*I beat her ass twice in a row. I- OOps sorry for my previous posts I was just in my feelings, apologies to Dr Nicki Pete--Truce?.*

Later that night. Megan found herself in her car not knowing where she was driving. She drove to Nicki's house.

Summer saw a car parked outside her house and had no idea whose car it was at that time of the night. She told her wife. "There is a black SUV parked outside our house!"
"Should I call the police, this is trespassing?" Summer said.