Skating on thin ice

The following day
Fresh, busy Monday

Nicki prepared for work. The old chef and old housekeeper with their old driver started work this morning. Aaliyah and Cassie prepped for school.

Megan had meeting at the Hospital. She got ready for it. They all went to dine for breakfast.

Pam was already there with the kids.

"Morning," Nicki said and rushed over to her kids and kissed them. "And morning to the world's badass twins" Nicki joked tickling her babies.

"Morning Dr Pete," the chef and housekeeper said, they worked for Nicki and Meg before, and they were happy to be back in the house. Nicki shook their hands. Pam felt irrelevant.

"I can't wait to eat your food," Nicki said excitedly, "don't tell my wife but... I missed your cooking so much"

The chef and housekeeper laughed. "Don't tell me what?" Megan landed.
"Morning beautiful" Nicki said kissing her wife, Megan blushed at how her wife kissed her.
"Morning fam!"
"Morning Dr and Mrs Pete!" Cassie said.

"Morning babies" Nicki responded receiving a kiss from Aaliyah while Megan play with the babies.

They gathered for breakfast.

"Pass the salt," Aaliyah said. Pam did. "Mom, salt," Aaliyah declared. "There is salt honey," Nicki said. "Oh, really mom? I didn't realise it, I mean you can't trust a person I thought it was sugar, cause you give them a job, and trust them with your kids meanwhile, they stab you in the back trying to sleep with your wife right under your roof--"

Megan spitted her juice all over her wife.
Nicki gasped. Jaw hanging.

"I will get you a new outfit," the housekeeper said rushing away.
"I'm so sorry baby!"

Pam was unsettled in her chair, heart pounding. Nicki angrily pulled her chair and rushed upstairs to get changed.

"Shit!" Megan murmured and rose from her chair and rushed upstairs.

Aaliyah scanned at Pam.."happy?"
"Aaliyah please stop. No, I'm not happy, what I did last night was unacceptable and I apologized, I talked to your mom, we fixed it and it will never happen again"

"She let you work here? Mom can be unbelievable. Cass, lets go" Aaliyah said. "Driver will take us to school" Aaliyah said while Cassie pick something to eat on the road. She was picking for her angry friend as well.
Aaliyah picked her mama's coffee and threw it in Pam's face. Pam gasped while trying to breathe, Cassie threw Megan's orange juice. "Go home" Cassie said. They walked out.

Meanwhile.

Nicki got out of her shirt. Housekeeper gave her the dress she Requested. "I will take it from here" Megan said. The worker walked out. Megan looked shyly at her wife. Nicki smiled, "I'm sorry" Nicki said. "No, no you had every right to storm out, I ruined your breakfast. I am sorry baby" Megan said helping her dress up. "I was jealous that you looked that fine" Megan joked. Nicki chuckled. She put on a short dress. "Oh no no no, maybe I should just tell the boy at the garden to sprinkle muddy water at you" Megan joked. Nicki shoved a hand full of her clothes and pulled her closer. They kissed nastily. Megan wanted more, she was so addicted to sex and obsessed with her own wife. Nicki pulled away leaving her wife hanging with her eyes closed.

"I gotta go to work, I can't afford to be late" Nicki said. Megan opened her eyes, she nodded, but she was disappointed that she couldn't be intimate with her wife at this moment.

"What was Aaliyah talking about and why she got you reacting like that?" Nicki asked. Megan scratched her head, she really didn't wanna fire Pam because she found out something about her while they were packing.