Angel of mine

That night Megan sat in the dark praying to God. then talking to her wife's picture.

The last thing she said to her wife's picture was "if that's you I'm seeing! Give me a sign" She was still holding the note she had from onika

She was still holding the note she had from onika.

She finally unfolds the note it was written "God is always with you" in her wife's handwriting.

Her wife had the exact same words in Chinese on her arm in a form of a tattoo.

Megan had a temper tantrum moment where she kicked and punched the air

Megan had a temper tantrum moment where she kicked and punched the air. Tears running down. She lost it and let it all out loud.

Good thing Aaliyah was deep in her sleep after a busy day at school and basketball practice after school then helping her mother at the shop.

Megan let it out. Howling, sobbing.
Her heart was in pain all over again.

The note fell. She saw the other side of it... It was an address to somewhere in the woods.

Megan wiped her tears. And checked the time. It was dawn. About 4 am.

She peeked outside, she wanted answers so bad it was either now or never. The neighbourhood is a safe and gated community, so she checked on her baby and sneaked out. She walked sneakily into the woods to find the address. She then spotted it in an isolated environment. A tiny house and an address outside it.

Megan swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "Megan, you did scary stunts in your day, you survived multiple gunshots, you can't be terrified by a little tiny house in the forest, you can do this" she whispered

She approached the front door.
"Here goes nothing!" She said and reluctantly knocked.

The door swung open. "What the fuck!" She muttered. "Oh hell no!" Megan murmured turning to leave. The lights in the house turned on. "Hey!" Onika said standing behind her. Megan's heart started beating faster.

"Don't be scared. Come on in" Onika said. Megan looked around her. The safest place was inside that house. She walked in. Onika closed the door and the light turned off.