The Hotter Wife

Last Day in New York

"so Pamela, we are not going back to Alaska. we are going to LA, our home. we thought long and hard, is time. we can get you a ticket to go home and your check today. tomorrow at the Airport we can go on our separate planes" Nicki told her

"what if I am willing to move to LA with y'all. as long as I get my 4 days off every other month so I can visit home? I can still work for you guys if you want me to" she said.

Nicki was now very doubtful. she could fire her if she could but the poor girl is amazing at her job, so Nicki had to choke on all her insecurities.

"Yeah sure, we like you," Aaliyah said excitedly.

"Are you sure they will approve at home?" Megan asked. In addition

"My parents always supported my dreams, they won't have a problem, infect they will be happy I found a permanent job. And I am very happy to be far away from my arrogant cheating ex-husband. This is a great opportunity for me please let me go with you guys" Pam said looking at Megan without blinking.
"Okay, we going to LA, right babe?" Megan asked. "I guess so," Nicki said.

They packed.

I Flew to LA. Their house was ready for them. They stepped inside.

"Welcome back home," Nicki said tears running down, that's after memories hit... "I feel like things are back to normal," she said. Megan smiled and squeezed her wife on her side. "I feel Pearl here. I feel Anya. I feel at home" Megan added.

"And I feel all that, I can't wait to be in my room" Aaliyah ran to her old room. "where do I take this little ones?" Pam asked.

"Follow Aaliyah then take left. they will use a spare bedroom until we have their room decorated" Megan said. Pam took instructions.

"I wanna go to her room so bad," Nicki said. "Me too, I asked the tenants not to go in her room everything should be the way she left it" they went into Pearl's room

All the good memories. They smiled. Megan opened her bathroom. "This is where you found her?" Nicki asked. "Yes!, I pulled her out carried her to her bed, did CPR called 911. But it was too late I was just in denial."

"I am sorry," Nicki said. "Let's just miss her. Love her and talk to her in this room. Forget the bad memories that bring us to tears. She was our little girl and now she's our little angel. Can you do that with me?"

"Yes!"

Megan wiped Nicki's tears.
They both picked pearl's picture and looked at each other. "We love you, baby girl"

"And we are sorry" Nicki added

They kissed the photograph and kissed each other.

"Mom, mommy!" they snapped out of it and put back the picture then sighed.

Nicki took Pearl's favourite teddy bear. They walked out and shut the door.

"Yes nosey what's up?" Megan asked Aaliyah.

"I have an idea. The kids can take my room. It's very kiddy anyways"

"And where are you gonna sleep?"

"I will take one of the spare bedrooms and redecorate. I have enough money to do that, you don't even have to lift a finger"

"I wasn't planning to," Nicki said walking away. Megan burst out laughing. "That's her way to say, you can do that. As long as you don't take anything from this room without running it by us okay"

"I know. It's off-limit. I love it like that, I use it to speak with her and I think she hears me"

"She does, she hears you"
"Mama took her favourite bear"