Lion Out Of The Den!

Nicki stepped inside the house after a long-long ass day. Tired, and just sad because of Work. A little upset as well...

"Hey!" she said lowering her voice. was it because of the babies or was she just miserable?
"Hey," they all said. Nicki walked towards her wife and gave her a peck on the lips before heading upstairs.

Megan followed her after a while. "Between you and the damn doctors, I have a feeling I'm gonna have to fire someone, for upsetting my wife!" Megan said marching away.

Pam was intimidated by that. Worry showered her. she said a little prayer in her heart. "God let it not be my fault, please. Amen"

Megan stepped inside their room. Nicki was undressed, stretching her body.

"A Little stress relief?" Megan said placing her hands on her shoulders

"Pam hit on you?" Nicki asked. She sounded furious.
Megan's heart pounded.
"She didn't flirt a little, she hit on you, didn't she?"
Megan swallowed hard
"Somewhat like"

"You got upset and now you treat her like dirt. And you didn't tell your wife" Nicki turned and faced her.

"I was gonna, I thought you would fire her and we can't fire her, she's a good friend's sister," Megan said.
"She's Sudney's sister I know that. I saw her pictures, and I too don't wanna fire her, but what makes me more furious than the fact that I hired her and she hit on my wife in my house is my wife not telling me. I'm so upset about work and I feel like quitting on myself right now and my wife is playing throw and catch with me"

Megan swallowed hard. "I didn't want to make you upset, I swear that's the only reason I said nothing. Please baby forgive me"

"I forgive you. But don't expect my dick to forgive you, the way I'm so upset, sex won't happen this week" Nicki said turning away. Megan sighed.
"So, I should-- I should leave?" Megan asked. Nicki turned and stood up. She cupped her wife's face. "I love you and I'm sorry that I'm so upset right now, we will make up okay, I just need to be alone right now. all by myself" Nicki asked politely. Megan kissed her

"I need a shower," Nicki said. Megan could tell she wasn't okay.

Megan followed her into the bathroom
They kissed hard. The kiss didn't break.
Nicki's cock hardened, and they both looked down at it hung.
"I guess, no matter how angry. Your wife has a magic touch" Megan said cockily.

Nicki flipped her and pinned her on the glass wall... Megan gasped.
Nick ate her wife out. Pussy, ass... Just eating cum off of her, Megan moaning. Loud. "Daddy! Uhh fuck I'm cumming"
She moaned cum dripping. She breathed hard. "Nicki I love you," she said. "I really love you"

Nicki rubbed her boobs against Megan's back, and the harder she became, she hung-hard dick found its way to Megan's pussy lips, and she shoved it inside making Megan gasp loudly.
she stroked inside her

"Yess yesss daddy fuck yess oh yess shit yes"

"Fuck, girl, shit" Nicki muttered and nut inside her AGAIN.

after Sex.
Nicki went downstairs to look for her wife. Megan was just hanging up her conference call after she left the bathroom in a hurry to catch a meeting. She hangs up

Then looked at her wife, drooling.

"What?"
"Why is sex with you so fucking amazing Nick, what did you do?"

Nicki shrugged "maybe you love dick more than you thought" by the way Pam is in the room, they assumed she knew about Nicki's penis but the news pass her by every time. She always assumes that they are talking about heart surgery or strap-on depending on how they approach the subject.
"Is not that, I thought I loved dick when I was married to Chris, I met you and I enjoyed your pussy. Now you came home with...you know, now I'm addicted to you. Like you put a spell on me, I am obsessed with you especially sexually when I set my eyes on you. I wanna fuck you"