Happy Daughter's birthday

Pam was not a victim of the sex noises that night because she was in the bedroom with the door shut, sleeping after such a long day.

But Megan and Nicki were a bit loud taking all their parenting frustrations into sex. Making love and fucking hard.

Round after round. Until 3 am.

"Today is her 13th birthday" Nicki reminded her wife. "Yeah I know"

"Any idea how we gonna make a grounded child's birthday great?"

"already on top of it. Mika is coming, it's a surprise" Megan said.

"Oh wow, a surprise for your wife too? How cute" Nicki said sarcastically. "I called her mother during this mess. I haven't had time to tell you"

"to tell me? so you just decide and tell me after. this marriage is interesting Nicki's opinion doesn't matter. as long as we notify her after" she said storming out.

"come on Nick." Nicki shut the door and turned. "am I lying? you took over everything for me. like I'm an incapable wife. You organized this trip alone, you have drawn down a board in your head about how you gonna punish our daughter without running it by me, and now this? I just feel like a guest in this marriage, don't you dare mock me"

"You're right, I did all of that wrong, do you blame me I spent 3 years without you I forgot how to be a partner. but I will do better. how about you take over this party"

"I don't wanna take over anything, I want partnership, I want our partnership back."

"I hear you, baby. Come here, don't walk out on me. That's not a partnership, we have a party to plan"

Nicki sat down.

"Here? Any ideas who we could invite?" Nicki asked.

"Yes here, I asked my supervisor to put a post downstairs for 13-15-year-olds who wanna party. the hotel will cater for it and decorate. you can take her to that spa treatment she's been dying for"

"I see you forgot how partnership really works. whatever it doesn't matter anymore. but Pam will take Aaliyah for a massage treatment downstairs. I will decorate my daughter's party, and I have a present to pick out. this belongs to you" Nicki pulled a credit card from her purse.
"come on let's not do this. how are you gonna get a present, you are out of savings Nick, it's your money too"

"I will figure a loan out, I'm fine"
Megan felt bad. two steps forward three steps back.

"Are we ever gonna be fine, be us again?" Megan asked

"I don't know, what frustrates me is that I can't even drink, I need a fucking drink," Nicki said and walked out.

the following day. Pam took Aaliyah for a massage. Nicki decorated with the help of the hotel cleaners. Megan had to go get the guests. Nicki left to get a present after.

She called her father.
he was happy to hear from her, then lent her money. she bought birthday presents. trendy teenage accessories and shoes.
Megan bought Aaliyah a more expensive present. that won't end well. she likes provoking her wife I see.

They both got back 10 minutes before the party started. Nicki got a DJ from her New York connections.

Nicki was still mad at Megan. It made Megan hot as fuck. She was talking to her supervisor but her eyes were on her wife who was meeting some people across the room.

"Honeymoon phase?" he asked. "No, we are running the 15 year Race. The hardcore one. My forever."

"I love the way you openly gaze lustfully at her. Like I look at Aaliyah's birthday cake" He said. Megan chuckled