Wifey's feely touchy moments

After what happened between Nicki and her daughter...

Nicki was straight-up ignoring Aaliyah. Megan noticed the tension between them the past few days. Today being Friday, Aaliyah locked herself in the room until she couldn't anymore.

She walked downstairs to her mother's making out on the couch. Nicki was urged on top of Megan. "Baby--" Megan groaned. "You not ready still?" Nicki asked. "Yes, I'm sorry"

Aaliyah heard this short conversation but ignored it and went to the kitchen.

They heard the refrigerator door slam and pulled from each other. Nicki settled down and picked a pillow to hide her boner. She was already disappointed because Megan wasn't feeling her.

Aaliyah stepped from the kitchen.

"Hey, are you okay? You have been in your room since after breakfast, You don't wanna relax with us?" Megan asked. Aaliyah looked at Nicki who looked away and grabbed a tv remote.

Megan noticed that.

"You too wanna talk to me about what's going on? It's been three days of seeing these mood swings when the other person walks in. What did you fight about?" Megan asked.

"Nothing. Mom and I are cool right mom?" Aaliyah faked a smile.
Nicki didn't entertain it. She shot Liyah a look and looked back at the TV screen.

"Okay. I'm gonna go upstairs. Fix this" Megan said and walked away.

Aaliyah hesitantly sat down. "Mom, are we okay?"
Nicki chuckled. "I raised you. I thought I knew you. I was wrong. So wrong all along. How dare you threaten me about something you ain't even sure about? Just because I let you see me openly does not f-- doesn't give you the ticket to disrespect me. I will not have a child talk to me the way you did, especially not a child I raised. Suicidal or not. Don't you forget who the f-- I am to you! I will not have you disrespect me like that little girl. You don't want me to be your parent? Tough luck, because you are stuck with me. I am beyond modified. I'm upset, I'm disappointed in you Aaliyah. Fix whatever mess you have going on with Mika and maybe I will consider letting this go confidentially. Or I should mind my own damn business" Nicki said and walked away.

Aaliyah's tears came rushing like a broken tap and started flooding like rain. She began to sob. Megan came down.

"Baby?"

She lost it and let it out crying hard.
Megan embraced her. "Hey! Shhh," she muttered rubbing her back. She did that for 10 minutes until Aaliyah's great cry lowered down to a soft sobbing.

She grabbed her hand and sat her down.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Mommy hates me! She disowned me"
Megan laughed. "Stop being melodramatic. Mommy loves you. She could never even in her wildest dreams disown her only daughter. What makes you say that?"

"She said it!" Aaliyah said sobbing. "I'm sure she didn't mean it. I will talk to her okay?"

"she won't listen to you"

"she will. and she will talk to you about it and clear the confusion"

"promise?"

"I promise. calm down and go out for fresh air. I will talk to mummy"

Aaliyah nodded and walked outside the house

Megan rushed upstairs

"hating our daughter while we both trying to fix this family isn't definitive"

"I know. I'm just really in my feely moment."

"What happened?"

"I tried talking to her as a parent, and she disrespected me"