At This point.

After the incident at the shop.

Nicki has been busy on her new Alaska project with Candy, her colleague she kissed at the shop. Who's now obsessed with her! It's been three weeks since she showed her face in Megan's shop.

She's been texting to have her daughter over like "talked to Liya, she wanna come over. I will send a car"

Was Nicki afraid of Her crazy wife?

Aaliyah was at Nicki's for the week.
Megan was at the shop, puking and peeing at every possible chance.

"You are really not okay boss you should head on home. I will close up, I will get help from kitchen people. Go home and rest"

"I do feel horrible. You sure you can handle this?"

"Positive ma'am!"

"Thank you, Jeanette!" Megan said picking up her stuff.

She felt lightheaded. Jeanette caught her.

"Should I drive you home?"

"No. No, I will be okay!" She walked out.
Driving made her nauseated even more.

She hit the brakes opened her door and puked simultaneously, she puked on some Lady's shoes.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I feel like hell," she said lifting her eyes to look upon the woman she just threw up on.

It was Candy. The woman who kissed Nicki weeks ago.

"Oh, it's you! Bitch I ain't sorry move." Megan said. Candy's jaw was still hanging, looking at her shoes. She gasped.

"You deserve more than just vomits on your ugly ass shoes, you need a good old fashioned grown-ass whooping and soon I'm gonna give it to you"

Candy flipped her batch to intimidate Megan.

"Oh, sweetie is that supposed to scare me? Cause I barely trembled and if I wasn't so nauseated I was gonna whoop your flat ass with that batch." Megan said and slammed her door and started the car to continue going home.

Her dizziness and throwing didn't seem to stop.

Also, her regular bathroom breaks became even more regular.

Aaliyah came home a few days later
Megan pass out on the bathroom floor

"Mom are you home?" she yelled from downstairs.

"Mom!"

"Megan Pete"

She kept yelling. She went to her mom's bedroom to check on her. It was empty. She walked in and stepped into the bathroom followed by a scream.

"Mama!" she shook her off.

Then Called 911

She was an outpatient a couple of hours later.

They came home.
Liya took care of her mother. Made her soup.
Megan's nostrils rejected the smell. She Rushed to the bathroom to throw up.

"Is it the soup?"

"Nothing against your cooking snuggles, but would you please get that bowl away from me? I will just drink water I'm not hungry. but thanks a lot Baby" Megan said from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Okay. I will get you water!"

"would you also get me, mommy, as well? tell her it is an emergency situation. I am confused about what the doctor said and maybe she can explain it to me a little more"

"kay! on it!" Aaliyah said walking away from the door.

Megan flashed then washed her mouth, hands and face. then wiped her face looking piercingly in the mirror.

after talking to herself in the mirror regarding what she calls an impossible condition she found herself in, she went back to the living room. Suddenly she was hungry and thirsty.

She told her daughter she was suddenly hungry. however, she craved something from the shop. She checked the time. The shop was closing in 20,
Aaliyah called Jeanette personally for some takeouts.

About half an hour later...
Nicki arrived

"Baby, can I talk to mummy for a little while?"

"I will be in my room. If you start fighting, keep it down nobody wanna hear that!"
Aaliyah said respectfully and went upstairs.

Few beats:

"So, what's going on? You okay?"
Nicki asked

"I'm not sure! I went to see the doctor!" Megan said.

"Yeah? What did the doctor say?" Nicki asked.

"She didn't say much. She just said that--"

Nicki's phone went off
"I need to get this, is my boss," she said taking the call outside.

Megan waited impatiently.
She kept checking the time... The phone call lasted for over half an hour.

Nicki walked back inside

"Sorry about that... So what's up?" Nicki asked but her attention was on her cell phone. She was texting as quickly as her fingers allowed her to.

Megan just looked at her.

"Would you Stop texting for one minute and listen to me?"

"Yeah!" Nicki said texting.

"I'm P--"

"Shit I need to get back to work, can we talk later?" Nicki interrupted Megan, she then rushed out.

Megan rolled her eyes. "Good talk Wifey. Good fucking talk!"

Megan sounded pissed off.

Nicki made it to work.

"Sorry, I'm late! My wife needed to talk!" she said.
"don't care!" her boss said. Nicki rolled her eyes

"Oh, how did you feel about the news when she told you?" Candy asked.

"What are you talking about?" Nicki asked.

"uh--" Candy was ready to spill.

"Okay enough! we have work to do!" their Boss yelled.

Nicki raised an eyebrow looking at Candy with a confused face.

"what do you mean?" Nicki ignored their roaring boss.

"she threw up on me. I noticed a glow on her too. I think your wife is--"

"do you see me here?" their boss roared.

"hold on!" Nicki waved him off giving her undivided attention to Candy to complete her sentence.
"My wife is what Candy?"

"Okay just gonna say it. you two are assigned to a new mission in Nebraska for two weeks. These files and this flash drive have all the details you need. the helicopter is outside waiting. Your gadgets are all packed and ready." he commanded.

Candy picked up the files and flash drive and walked out
Nicki followed her. "hey!" she snapped.
Candy stopped and turned. "what?"

"Are you gonna tell me what's going on?"

"yes! I think your wife is cheating on you!" Candy said getting in the helicopter.

Nicki froze! jaw hanging

after few beats
"Are you coming?" Candy asked peeking her head.

Nicki was conflicted

"Agent Maraj!" another colleague muttered
"Dr Pete!"

she snapped out of it
"yes?"

"You coming?"
Nicki turned and looked away. She was spacing.
She took a deep breath and hopped in the helicopter.

It took off!

Is anybody still reading this?
Updated according to requests.