Three year old Anger

A few days later
SOMEWHERE Far away. Far, Far away

Onika was pacing. "You making us dizzy!" a man with a sharp look said.

The wall was put out as FBI - federal bureau of investigation.

Onika was wearing A TAG which read *Secret Agent Maraj -*

"You can't resign or you gonna blow up your cover and if you do? Sage and all his men Will kill you from Federal prison. And you know who else is going to Federal prison? Your wife. She got messed up with Sage before and so much blood in her hands. So either you do that and we do our job"

Onika paced. Biting her thumb, nervously panicking.

"I did my job. I gave you every dangerous man associated with sage. I gave you everybody. I need to go back home now. I miss my family. I need to mourn my daughter" Onika said crying.

"I lost my daughter. I lost my sister-in-law. I can't lose my wife and the only child I have left. You need to release me. Or at least allow me to talk to my wife. Let me tell her everything. She thinks I'm a ghost"

The gentlemen in the room looked at each other.

"That's on you. You used FBI special gadgets to deceive her. That is none of our business. We don't rub backs, we ain't got your back like that we ain't your friends Dr Pete"

Onika looked at him with dark threatening eyes.

He looked at her. "Okay. You can go back to Alaska to talk to your wife. But you have two days, we need you back"

"Thank you very much, Agent Miller!"

"Two days. Don't blow your cover"

Onika was already out the door.

She took an FBI helicopter and went to Alaska.

She arrived 10 minutes before 9
Megan was still at her shop. She closes at 9 p.m. During the week.

Aaliyah was at the back with the waitress and her new friend just goofing around.

Megan was getting ready to lock up.
She heard the bell at the door and lifted her eyes.
Their eyes met. It's been a few days since she have seen her, and she cherished the moment of being able to see her again.

Onika walked in.
"Hey!" Megan said. "Hey!"

"Coffee?" Onika was shocked by how sweet Megan was been all of the sudden. "Please"
She poured coffee and slide it towards her. "I - I missed seeing you" Megan confessed.

"You did?"
"Yes. I still don't know who or what you are but whoever you are you remind me of the woman I loved wholeheartedly" Megan said. "So I won't push anymore okay? I will let you have coffee here" Megan said.

"Can we talk? Privately"
"We are private. Because I'm the only one who sees you right?"

Onika looked around and saw a little girl sitting with her Family and waved at her. The little girl waved back.
.Megan raised an eyebrow.
"So other people can see you too?"

"Can we please talk? You might wanna close the shop first because it might be a while. So your place in 20?"

Megan nodded. Onika walked out

Megan locked up. She went home and made sure her daughter went to her room before switching the lights on.

Indeed Onika was inside drinking her Coffee.

Megan sat down.
"Please don't walk out on me until I'm done talking..."

"Cool, I won't."

"After the gunshots, I was in a coma for five months, I wanna say three. The FBI moved me to their special hospital where I was safe. When I woke up, turns out they have been meaning to catch Sage and his dangerous gang...they wanted me to testify against him and tell them anything I knew about him which helped their case and eventually caught the culprit and his minions. That's how Sage ended up in federal prison. I helped them. After they were all arrested a big storm rose where SAGE was looking for me. I was under immunity protection, training to be the FBI. I just recently graduated as a special agent. But I also work at the FBI hospital. —"