Mine, Again!

Continues...

coming from a swimming pool.

Nicki had a massage treatment in the hotel.
"I missed massage!" Aaliyah complained. "There is always a next time," Nicki said getting off the table with a robe around her body. She went to get dressed. "Was it room service? Mom can I get this tomorrow please, please"

"no. the hotel has a massage downstairs it's free every Wednesday and Friday from 7 am to 11 am." Megan said. "tomorrow is Tuesday," Aaliyah complained. "I know what tomorrow is"

she groaned walking away.
Megan tipped the guys. "thank you, boss"
Pam turned, hearing that.
"thank you," Megan said. Pam raised an eyebrow. "Did he just say boss to you?"

"I didn't hear him"

Nicki came out glowing. was it the treatment or was it the sex? who the hell knows?

she placed her hands around Megan's neck and kissed her.
"thank you. I really needed that. it must have cost a lot. please double-check our bill we don't wanna leave 100 thousands of dollars in this muthafucker, I mean I love it is beautiful and their food is amazing and oh the massage oh my gosh, but we need to spend smart okay? but thank you, I'm not complaining I swear--"

"shhh! don't worry about the Expenses around here okay? just have fun, enjoy it, and eat, we both know you can eat" Nicki laughed.

"Could you say it a little louder I don't think anybody in this hotel heard you"

"My wife eat!" Megan shouted. Nicki punched her playfully.
pam was drooling. "well wow!" Aaliyah caught their attention.

"It's funny how mama got to enjoy it and not worry about the expenses and I can't have a simple massage. good to know your ex-wife is more important than your kids" Aaliyah sulked. That was low, down low...

Nicki raised an eyebrow. "pam, I will take the kids" Nicki said excusing herself from the conversation and taking the kids with her.

"Really?" Megan snapped at Aaliyah. "I just want a massage too mummy and I know mommy is broke, she ain't working duh, so this trip is on you. so I'm asking for a massage. you know how tired I am of school, helping at the diner, and babysitting. this is the only time in three years, almost four years that  I've ever gotten a break and you can't even pay for my massage"

"you forcing baby and you know why it looks bad right now? you comparing yourself with your mother. the same woman who worked her butt off so we all could have what we have"

"What are you talking about?"

"I once declared bankruptcy, I was flatly broke, Hollywood dropped me and blacklisted me. I lost my show and all my money attached to the production name, they took everything. your mother paid off my debt, it was over 7 freaking billion Aaliyah, she took every penny she had, got a loan from your grandparents and paid my debt."  Megan said

"you were young. she lost everything after that, we almost lost the house, we couldn't afford it though, we moved and your spoilt ass moved in with the Smiths even then.
she lost everything just so I could keep my name and reputation and well my studio floor"

"Now, I can't spoil my wife because you wonder who's more important? girl get off my face" Megan said.

"mom I'm--"

"Please!"
Aaliyah stormed to her room crying. she called Mika.

mika: what's up New yorker!
aliyah: every time my parents makeup, I feel left out, why is that?
mika: left out? baby, would you wanna have a three-some with your moms? (she joked)
aliyah: I'm serious Mika, I just feel sidelined. less important.
mika: you are very, very important. and they both love you equally, but they are in love, that's the difference baby, your parents are in love, and even though they always have to put you first it won't look that way, it looks like they put each other first because they are intimate. come on now, you should be happy, broken homes are not ideal I tell you that. and did you know you have the power to break your parents off?
aliyah: I do?
mika; yes. now stop that.