A Misfortune.

A week later.
It was Nicki's off week, she had to fetch the kids.

Last week Megan and Nicki fucked in Megan's car, Nicki texted her, but she never bothered texting her back. They didn't speak all week. The entire week Nicki was regretting it.

Megan spent her entire week on the red carpet with her Wife. All Nicki could see was them all over the news, *couple goals*
Whereas all she and her wife could do was work, work, and work some more. Shift after shift, sometimes double in a row. It was a crazy week for the surgeons.

Nicki made reservations for them at a restaurant. She wanted to give her wife some deserving good time and good dick. She called her kids nanny.

On call:
Nanny: Dr Pete
Nicki: do you wanna make extra cash?
Nanny: you know I do
Nicki: I'm gonna send a car in half an hour, for you and the kids, get them ready. You will babysit at my house as well. And we will talk about how I compensate you. daily, weekly or by the end of the month!
Nanny: I will get them ready and let Mrs. Pete know.
Nicki: thank you.

Nicki hung up. she was avoiding seeing Megan.

"Boss Lady," The nanny said
"Oh God, what do you need? You only address me as such when you need something."

"I got another job, making extra cash. I was wondering if I could take it?"

"A job doing what? Is it not gonna inconvenience you?"

"No, because it's a job taking care of your kids"

"Explain"
"Dr Pete-"

"Dr Maraj" Megan corrected. "Okay, uh. Nicki hired me to take care of the kids at her house as well. I agreed I just had to run it by you respectfully"

"Oh okay. That's great. At least I won't worry about a stranger taking care of my kids over there. I support that"

"Thanks, bye I gotta get ready, she's sending a car for us," the nanny said. "Nicki is not picking the kids herself?"

"No ma'am she asked me to."

"Go get ready I will take you myself," Megan said.

About 45 minutes later. They got off the car. Megan and her kids with their nanny went to Nicki's front door.

They rang the bell.
Nicki got the door. Her heart started pounding looking at Megan. She made her nervous. The kids walked in.
Summer volunteered to take the nanny for a tour of the house.

Megan and Nicki were stuck with each other.
"Avoiding me?"

"Don't- don't do that. You ignored my texts all week. Did you drop your phone in the toilet Megan? A simple text? After I was inside of you? I came inside you" Nicki was whispering.

"I didn't realize you wanted to be replied. I'm sorry"

"Sorry? Okay then sorry, kids are safe you can go now!" Nicki said grabbing her hand and helping her up.

Megan stood. "I thought you didn't care!"

"Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. I really don't know. But I do know there is a gap after sex that need to be filled. I wanted that with you. Just texts."

"After sex conversations are flirty. You don't strike me as the kind of woman who wants that anymore"

"Can we do it over, I will respond to your texts immediately when I get home, is that good enough?"

"No. I don't need anything from you anymore. We don't owe each other anything. I'm good" Nicki said.

"Okay. I will be on my way" Megan said heading out.
Nicki was so emotional. She picked a banana and slammed it against the door after Megan shut it