Things Are 🔥

Sunday:
The big 15 is here

Megan woke up alone. She remembered that her wife was officially back to work. Bummer!

She saw a note and picked it up. A ring fell from the small envelope. It was Nicki's old ring from Megan, the one that costs Megan billions.

*I got my ring back. I got it cleaned as well, all I do need now is for my wife to put it back where it belongs. With that being said, would you please have your ring with you tonight for our dinner date?! I got reservations for us at 7. Happy 15th anniversary my love. I love you so much, but unfortunately, I got work. Later? .... Love Dr N. Pete - your wife*

Megan smiled a little and woke up.

After a quick refresh in the bathroom, she went downstairs. She skipped a little walking on rose and flower petals and hard cash. She was walking on large dollar bills. She chuckled making her way down. She looked up the stairs, the view of it was beautiful and expensive.
  Stepping down, There was a calm inviting romantic sound from a cello and a flute then a little piano
Her eyes landed on the musicians. It was Aaliyah and her old friends from music class.

They played like pros.
"Oh my gosh!" Megan muttered getting emotional. "Baby, thank you so much," Megan said.

They paused. "I can't take credit," Liyah said

Nicki appeared from down the wall, wearing a long Red dress, backless, long thigh-high cut, and Louboutin shoes with her customized Old Diamond watch with her Wife's name next to a heart. It looked like Megan's customized Rolex with Nicki's name next to her heart.

Megan beamed with a smile,

"I thought you had to work," Megan said, "on a personal holiday? Hell no, it is my anniversary, oh I mean it is my 15th anniversary. Anybody not getting how important today is to me and my wife better choke on that"

The kids laughed,
Megan blushed. "You look--"

"Very beautiful as always!"

"Oh, you noticed?" Nicki kidded
Megan chuckled between her blushes.

They smiled at each other. Sexual desires rising.

Megan felt like rushing over to her wife and tearing the dress and letting her dick hung and fuck her.

She even forgot there were kids in the room. Nicki cleared her throat demanding her attention. Megan snapped out of it.

"Breakfast?" Nicki asked pointing at the deck. Breakfast set there, again a walk there was on roses and dollar bills.

Nicki took her wife's hand. Megan was wet as fuck, she just wanted to be fucked
They sat down. Nicki saw the look in her eyes.

"Oh God, you are fucking wet ain't you?"

Megan bit her bottom lip. "What do you think?"

"I think we should enjoy the breakfast I made, I know you hate my cooking but... I tried something from online tutorials" Nicki said.

"I'm just not hungry, I'm Horny. please daddy, please fuck me. all I want for our anniversary is to be dicked down and stroked hard by my wife, please daddy fuck me" Megan begged, with lustful eyes.

"you are ruining this! I cooked for you, planned all of this, and none of it matters because you just want my cock?"

"I'm sorry!" Megan apologized trying to regroup. Nicki saw the girls leaving the house.
Aliayah shut the door. the house was clear.

Nicki grabbed a tablecloth and pulled it down: wiping the table clean.
dishes and glasses crashed to the ground. they looked at each other
Megan stood up, Nicki approached her and roughly pushed her to the small table. Megan gasped lustfully. legs in the air, Nicki grabbed them and spread them and went down on her.