aDICKEDtted.

Warning ⚠️ the following chapter is R - rated. Explicit content

"My wife didn't have a... that! You ain't her are you?"

"Megan--"

"I can't do this" Megan said and walked to her closet.

Nicki felt bad. Her Bonner unextended and became soft. she walked to the closet door.

"I am Nicki. Your wife. It's just been almost four years Megan a lot has changed. I'm really sorry. I understand that you can't believe anything I say. But I pray that you let me in my daughter's life. As far as us as concerned, I understand that this is broken and can not be fixed. Three years MIA, I can't expect to come back and sweep you off your feet. Let's free each other. Go and live your life and I will do the same. I hope you know I care so much. Good night Megan. I really have to go now. I will text you regarding our share of custody arrangement."

Nicki said and walked out of the house. She felt judged and unaccepted. And wasn't about to keep trying to make Megan see that it was really her.

So she freed her from their marriage.

After Nicki left. Megan was horny as fuck. She couldn't get the image of Nicki's crotch off her head.

She spread her legs. Closed her eyes. Imagined Nicki's Bonner as she finger fucked herself. She moaned

"Yes daddy shit, fuck yes uhhhhooo fuck yes. Fuck this pussy with your hard dick. Yesss uhhhh yess yess daddy. Uhhh"

She kept running her fingers on her pussy and finger fucking it.

"I'm cummming yes. Fuck shit fuck fuck fuck ffff-uck!" she came hard.

She was still horny though, looks like she needed the real Thing.
She called Nicki on her phone

PhoneCall exchange:
Meg: Are you too far?
Nicki: I'm in my tiny home. But the address changed. Why?
Meg: what do you say we have a one-time thing? For old-time's sake. I'm really horny.
Nicki: I will be right there.

After a short while, Nicki arrived. She let herself in.
"One-time thing?"

"If you okay with it!"

"I'm good," Nicki said and took off her top.
"Can I see it?" Megan asked biting her lip.
Nicki was now wearing loose sweatpants. She took them off. Her hard dick hanging.

Megan walked closer and touched it. "So real. So hard and So big"

"Wanna suck it?"

"Yes!" Megan said getting on her knees. She put the tip in her mouth and played with it. Nicki was moaning a little.
"You feel good?" Megan asked. "Very good, why don't you put it all in and let your long tongue suck it hard?"

Megan slowly put it all in on a choke hold and gaged on it. Nicki started going eccentric and grabbed her hair and nudged her for more gags. She sucked the dick deep in her throat.

"Uhhh-fuck uhhhh yes- just like that, uhhh yes yes- shit, yes baby just like that. Shit, your tongue feels way better on my dick!"

"Your hard cock love that Papi?"

"My hard cock loves it a lot!"

She summed up the sucking and rubbing of her own pussy? "I'm so fucking wet! Please fuck me with your hard cock!"

"I want you to twerk your phat ass on this dick"

Nicki laid back on the bed. Her dick was long and hard pointing to the roof.

Megan looked at it biting her lower lip and fingernail.

"Since is a one-time thing. Can I videotape it? For my eyes only!"