How I Met Your Mother -2

After a quick surgery that Nicki requested.

Nicki came out Better.

That day Megan and the kids didn't bother her. Megan finally went back home with Aaliyah.

While she was gone... Everybody seems to want a piece of her wife.

First: Lucy.

"Dr Pete!"

"What?" Nicki snapped. Lucy raised her hands in the air. "I came in peace"
"If you wanna keep that peace, stay the hell away from me Lucy. My wife hates you and I and you have nothing to talk about"

"We do actually. It's Eve, she is willing to kill you if you don't play a part in her child's life. Actually, you know what that entails, that you two become a thing. So I'm just giving you a heads-up. She's willing to do anything in her supernatural power to have what she wants"

"Thanks. But I ain't scare of her. So relax. I'm good, and so is my family" Nicki said. Lucy raised an eyebrow.

"anything else?"

"What happened to you? you were sweet, soft and well you had a pussy! and now you are tough, not so sweet and well, you have a penis. care to share a story?"

"none of your freaking business."

"Right, well word of advice... Megan likes to be in control, when she loses that control, she loses interest. And right now, your dominance isn't something she embraces. Keep it up. Lose your drug because you are a junkie for that woman. If your marriage lasts this year alone, I will leave you alone. If it doesn't, just know that I like this new you" Lucy said. "A little more than the old you" she added walking out.

Nicki was worried about the part about Megan losing interest. she swallowed hard and curled her lips.

Eve walked in. "Dr Brooks and Dr Page really has to discharge me,  this traffic freaking jam in my room? not ideal" Nicki muttered.

"We need to talk" Eve was hostile about it.
"About what? insemination or the part where you going to kill me after your plan to take me from Megan fails? I know all about it, your new pal? she is running her mouth, bitch can't hold water, especially about something she too wants"

Eve's mouth dropped. she marched out angrily.

Next thing there was a big storm in the Hospital Lobby, Megan and her daughter found the security trying to cool the waters. Eve and Lucy were engaged in a heavy uncontrollable-beyond- catfight.

"I go home one minute and come back to this?" Megan muttered to her new pal Prudence.
"and you won't believe this... they fighting over your wife," Prudence said laughing with her wife. "no kidding!"

"yes! pathetic" Prudence's wife added.

weaves snatching, clothes ripping, skin scratching. words exchanging

people kept gasping. some laughing.
"oh god no," Megan closed Aaliyah's ears and pulled her into Nicki's room.

her baby looked ttraumatized
"Liya!" Megan called, she was panicking. "baby breathe!" she breathed heavily.

"I'm okay, I just never seen something like that except on Tv, that's some jerry springer show kinda sh-"

"watch it" Megan warned her from cussing.
"what do you know about jerry Springer?" Nicki asked.

"some ratchet ass show about vulnerable people and their love lives, kinda like that one. mom, the two ladies fighting outside, I overheard they fighting over you, how?" Aaliyah asked Nicki.