Saying Goodbye

The following day.
Nicki left for a "meeting in New York." an hour Later Megan left for a "business meeting in Alaska".

The two ladies met at Megan's hotel in New York City.

Nicki arrived first. The supervisor checked her in. Gave her a key to the Presidential suit.
Megan arrived an hour Later, she got a key of her own and went up.

Meanwhile, Latto pawned Nicki's ring for money and got a fake one that looked identical.

Aaliyah was always with Molina bumping cookies. They were addicted to each other. Just meeting to fuck. But they also did all kinds of things couples do.

Different kinds of dates, walk at the beach. Swimming together. Movie nights, game nights.
They were planning to get a puppy together.
"she will stay at your place, my mama is allergic," Aaliyah said. "I don't mind as long as she's our baby"

they got one from the shelter, washed her off, got a collar, named her, and got toys and food for her. Moliyah Aalinah Pete Moore. (name Combination)

I know right, such teen stupid vibe. while they focus on each other, their dog, and their siblings. Aaliyah's twin siblings and Molina's Little sister of 5 years and little brother of 3.

the teenagers knew how to prioritize. they haven't seen their friends. meanwhile, Cassie and Aby were sneaking around and fucking

I blame Nicki and Megan for making the kids wanna be them.

Summer was Making sandwiches in the kitchen. Latto walked in. she walked closer to Summer. "hey. I missed you Sum"

"Latto leave me alone."

"I miss you. I missed us." she pulled out a 5 million Euros cheque and gave Summer. "I am making us money. I wanna be your wife again, but after I'm done making 10 billion dollars from this marriage opportunity" Latto said. "I love Nicki, Latto, what we had is done"

"you don't love her. get divorced and get half of everything. I will do the same. then we will leave LA"

"Nicki and I Signed a contract that if we divorce I don't get anything that belongs to her, especially her money, assets or kids"

"Well, Megan didn't make me sign anything."

"she should have if she knew what a mess of a person you are," Summer said walking out.

Latto was trying to google how to crack a safe. she tried combinations and failed. she was in the middle of research.

Meanwhile

after sex, Nicki was in the bathroom washing off.

something caused Megan to snoop on her phone
she clicked her old password. the phone opened. megan started with Messages.

the message box was empty. "cheating bastard"
she clicked videos.
there were just Medical videos from china. "Ugh!" Megan muttered. she clicked her phone gallery.

there were folders.
1. Aaliyah Pete
2. Z-Pete Twins
3. OR
4. wedding photos
5. Forever mine.
6. junk

Megan clicked on 4.
it was their old mini wedding pictures. they looked young and happy. Megan flipped 1 picture after another. tears rolling down. she wiped her tears and clicked 5

it was Megan's pictures. old pictures. picture from one year ago while Nicki was in China.
and recent pictures.
Megan swallowed hard

she clicked 6 and that's where she saw Pictures of her science stuff.
Nicki had no picture of Summer on her phone. not even 1. Megan hated herself because she told Nicki during sex that they must never mention love in this thing. love talk is not allowed or it would ruin everything
Nicki agreed.!