Finally, The End

House set for guests. Megan was excited, and Mika was as well. Nicki just wanted to see Malcolm.

"They are here!" Aaliyah said excitedly. Megan got all the great stuff for her guests. Good snack, a good drink...

Good food, good wine.
She smiled rushing to get the door, Nicki rolled her eyes, she was really jealous of Megan and Prudence's friendship. Last week she raised this matter.

"So I'm not allowed to have intimate friends?" Megan's response left her wife flabbergasted.

Megan opened the front door and screamed a little hugging her friend.
Aaliyah immediately took Mika's bag and pulled her to her room. Nicki curled up her lips. She then shook their hands.

With another knock, Syd and Malcolm walked in. Another scream. They hugged Megan met the two doctors then walked towards Nicki. Nicki smiled and hugged them. "Thank you for having us, missed being around you guys," Malcom said. "Me too honey, I missed you too," Nicki said.

"You must be tired, I will take you to your rooms," Nicki said to the two people while Meg interact with her guests.

"You are glowing," Syd said to Nicki. "That's a natural glow, Nicki is just really pretty," Malcom said. Megan overheard and realised she hadn't been telling her wife how beautiful she is and Syd and Malcolm beat her to it. They walked away leaving her in the middle of the room with her guests.

Nicki gave Syd her sister's old room then Malcolm his room and stepped inside with him.

"I think you and I are gonna be besties," Malcom said. "I think so too," Nicki said sitting on top of the bed.

"So wanna talk about why you are sour like lemon? Don't like your guests?"

"Not like I don't like them. I do. I just don't trust Prudence with my wife but then again I'm just insecure. I'm insecure right?"

"Nope. Your wifey instincts mustn't be ignored in the name of insecurity. If something is off about her towards your wife. Something is off, we can't sugarcoat it"

"What do I do? my wife called her, her intimate friend, what does that even mean Mal?"

"Damn!"

"I know. I'm just tired of bitches who try to break me and my wife off. I am tired. I just want my wife. Mal, I love that girl"

"I know you do. I will help you watch Pru"

"Thank you for not judging me. I'm glad you're here"

"I'm glad I'm here too"

Dinner.
They engaged in a conversation that Nicki didn't bother to put her input on. She just ate and listened. "That can't be true, Megan wild? Megan is like a household grounded woman" Prudence continued.

"I can bet Megan is wild," Malcom said. "That ass," he added. They chuckled. Nicki was just enjoying her meal. "Only one person on the table can put us at ease about this. Nicki... Is your wife wild?" Sydney asked.

Nicki paused. "sorry what?"
"your wife, is she wild?" Prudence asked. Prudence's wife poured more alcohol. her wife's interest in Megan was starting to annoy the shit out of her
she gulped her drink
Nicki saw it, and she sympathised. "we can just talk about something else," Nicki said

Megan frowned, she wanted to hear her wife brag about her wild card. But Nicki chose not to.

Dessert.
Nicki had a phone call to attend to.

They served and enjoyed without her.
Prudence continued with her curiosity about Megan and her wife and ended up leaving the room. She was just wondering about the yark. Looking at this big mention.