Love facing Death!

After sex with Eve Nicki was losing her mind again. She was more suicidal than before.

She wrote a note and put it in her car then texted Aaliyah.

*I love you! Baby, please take care of mommy and your little brother. I am so sorry*

She sent the message and poured all her drugs into her mouth and gulped water, swallowing all of them.

She collapsed in her car. Luckily she was illegally parked so the cops saw her car and took her to the hospital.

At Megan's house.
She just got out of the shower preparing to sleep.
Aaliyah handed her a phone.
"it's for you!"

Megan looked at her daughter and answered the call.

Meg: Megan Pete...
Caller: Mrs. Pete, I'm calling regarding your wife. She was found half an hour ago collapsed in her car. Your wife consumed a reckless amount of drugs and she's admitted to Alaska regional hospital. Her record is not found. So I had to check her historical record and your name was found on her medical insurance. Could you please come to the hospital, it is urgent.
Meg: yes (she whispered out of shock)

Call cut.

Megan picked up her car keys. It was 9 in the evening, she was wearing a robe and slippers.

"Mom, what's going on?"
"We gotta go, baby. Put your shoes on"

"Is it mummy?"
"Yes!"

They hurried out of the house. Megan sped up to the hospital. Luckily it's a nearby hospital

"I'm Megan Pete, I'm here to see a patient, Nicki Pete," she said at the front desk.

"ICU, 202"

They rushed to find the room.

They stepped inside. Megan was startled by Eve's presence she paused and blocked Aaliyah's way in looking at Eve running her fingers on Nicki's face.

"You need to get up Nick. Because I might be pregnant. I know you wondering how it happened, but I can explain. Wake up let me tell you the truth. Baby, I'm pregnant okay, I know I am. I feel it. I got inseminated"

Megan shut the door and rushed to the bathroom to puke. Her morning sickness period was over but she felt like puking. She puked.

Cleaned up. Paced while Scratching her head. She had no idea what she was doing here. "Why am I here?"

"She moved the fuck on, why am I here?"
After regrouping. Megan went to find Liyah to take her home.

Liyah was with Nicki, Eve was gone.

"Hey snuggle buddy, ready to go home?"
Megan asked.

"I asked Dr. Edwards for a joining room. She's getting it prepped for me. I would love to stay here with mom.

Megan nodded. "Call me?"

"You ain't gonna say anything? Dr. Edwards said mommy can hear us, she's her cardiothoracic and friend"

Megan just looked at her daughter and then looked at unconscious Nicki.
"Mom!"

Megan snapped out of her thoughts.
"Please stay or say something to mom. Please" Aaliyah's eyes were watering. "She can hear a familiar voice"

"Baby I don't think my voice is the voice mummy wanna hear right now. Dr Edwards can help you with that. I really got to go" Megan said.

She turned and disappeared from the door.

Nicki started coding.
Machines beeping. Body twitching in bed

"Oh my God mommy wait!" Aaliyah screamed.