A Brick wall/ Pushing limits.

A few days Later. The kids were still at Nicki's place, bonding with their mom and her wife.
Meanwhile, Megan was losing her mind. Literally losing her decent mind.

She just became bitter all over again. she threw a custody lawsuit in Nicki's face.

after Nicki got a notice from the court, her head span. She literally walked to Megan's house.
She didn't ring the bell, she pushed the door open.

Bad timing! 

Megan and Latto were scissoring on the couch. Looks like the friendship agreement didn't work out.
They were moaning, pussies bumping.

Nicki froze. Megan saw her but didn't stop. Something kept Nicki in her figure. Latto didn't see her.

Megan made Love to Nicki while Fucking Latto, eyes lustfully gazing at Nicki. She was cumming hard.

Nicki swallowed hard turned away and stormed out.

Megan smiled breathing hard. "What are you smiling about?" Latto asked laughing. Megan kissed Latto. "You are all that I need to win my battles"

"Oh yes I like that!" they kissed.

"Can we take this to your bed?" Latto asked.
"Guest room? My bedroom is messy" Megan said, she lied though, she just respected her bedroom way too much she didn't need another female who isn't Nicki in there.

They went into a room. Had another round.

"I had fun!" they smiled at each other. "You came hard on the couch, something I did right?" Latto asked.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Yes, bestie" she joked. they laughed. "Somebody saw us, hence I came that hard. I kinda used you, I'm sorry"

"Hey, don't be sorry. You and I are just having fun. Use me as you wish"

Megan smiled feeding latto a piece of chocolate. "So, who saw us?"

"My ex!"

"What? Megan... How?"
"She came inside, she just stormed in. I think she was upset. I think she found out I'm battling for full custody/-"

"Oh my gosh, and she saw us? This should so far be the worst day of her life. What did she do? Walk away?"

"She glanced at me. I think she just froze there. Looking in my eyes, I went crazy and just--"

"Came all over my pussy. How did it feel?"

"Amazing. So good...oh shit!" Megan expressed with her eyes closed. Latto hit her with a pillow. "Nasty!"

"Shit, it felt amazing. I haven't felt so good in a long time. Thanks to you"

"I was a decoy, Nicki did all the work!"

"You laid the foundation. And my beautiful sexy wife with so much anger on her face completed it."

Latto chuckled. "You are a mess! well, I should head along home before she comes back. Tell me all about your conversation. Don't leave details out"

"Drive safe!"

Latto took a shower and left.
Megan took a shower and did some work in her lounge. there was a delighted smile on her face.

Doorbell:
Her housekeeper got the door.

"Dr Pete!" she said excitedly. "Dr M, but you know what... Never mind. Call me whatever you want" Nicki was having a bad day.

"Anything to drink?"
"No thanks!"

"Come through!"

Megan lifted her eyes from the documents in her hands. Nicki stood in the middle of the room. She looked around. "Seat," the housekeeper said. She looked around. All she saw was Megan having sex everywhere in the house.