Imagine...

After the party

Megan and Nicki woke up early.
"Coffee?"

"Please. I will take that on the patio after my very much-needed shower" Nicki said.

They walked out of the room. Horror!
They looked at each other.

A 15-year-old boy had his hands on their half-naked daughter.

"Breath!" Nicki said. "I'm breathing, what happened in here?" Megan shouted. The kids started waking up.

"And this?" she grabbed an empty bottled of vodka.
Nicki was scratching her head.

"Wake up!" Nicki shouted. They all woke up. The girl who bought booze was naked. She had a lot of sex last night.

"Oh my gosh!" Megan panicked and threw clothes at her. "Put clothes on now" three girls and 5 naughty boys. "this is on us, we should have sent them all home," Megan said, "what's done is done baby, we got a huge problem on our hands. let the girls shower. then the boys. we gotta find out what happened"

"they were drunk Nick, they won't remember any of it, look at them

"Maybe I can help," Mika said clicking on her phone.
"It's all in there" she gave Nicki. "press play"

"is it bad"

"it is very bad," Mika said,

Megan started pacing.

Nicki played the video. Aaliyah plopped on the couch. head in her hands.

they saw the video from when they were drinking. saw when the boy almost sexually assaulted their daughter but Mika stepped in and pushed him off and clothed Aaliyah, to when the booze provider seduced two boys and fast-forwarded after sex, and when the boy fell on their sleeping daughter. the third girl only made up with all of them but nothing beyond that.

end of the video. they looked at each other.
"What now?" Megan asked his wife
"We forgive everything, learn a lesson. no more parties for her until 21. we talk to his parents and her parents" Nicki pointed to the boy who almost assaulted Liyah and the hoe little girl" Nicki said.
Megan nodded. "go home." she told them. they literally ran out.

Liyah stood up. "double grounded?" she asked looking at Megan. "ask mama! I'm out of the grounding department"

"Mama?"

"no baby you are fine. but we gotta talk about alcohol, how to pick friends and peer pressure." Nicki said. she nodded. "so you remember what happened last night?"

"yeah. I sipped a little alcohol and hated it so I stayed away from it. but somehow I don't remember these clothes and how I slept on the floor"

Megan looked at Nicki. "that little dickhead drugged my dau--"

"calm down, baby we can't prove that"

"I don't need to, I saw the damn video, she was wasted out of her mind, that was not the effect of a fucking sip. shit was-" Megan was angry and yelling and cussing
The cleaners arrived,

Nicki sends the video to her phone. Deleted it from Mika's phone and the trash list and the cloud. She gave Mika back her phone. "Thank you. For protecting my daughter, you are a good friend. I just wish you stopped taking the video and called us but I understand"
Mika nodded

"Go shower, we will get breakfast," Nicki said calmly, Aaliyah nodded and walked away.

Nicki walked towards her angry fuming wife. "We will talk to his parents, if they are horrible people and teach him nothing, we will take this to the police, and let the law handle it. If the system delays I will permit you to slit his throat." Nicki said. Megan lifted her eyes. "You get me"
"I do. Your hands are shaking. I know you wanna kill someone. But do me and your kids a huge favour, go to the gym put on the gloves and punch the shit out of that bag. Come back, take a shower, and join us for breakfast. Let me handle this" Nicki said. She was calm but deep down she was raging too, she just restrained her rage for her wife and daughter's sake.
Megan nodded and kissed Nicki and rushed out.