Part 2

(I swear,) she's my wife!

Two Years Later:

After what happened. Megan continued Being friends with Prudence, they had to work on their friendship. Pru has a one-year-old son with her ex-wife.

Megan learned a lesson and never moved on since the divorce. She was a single lady invested in business and motherhood.

Aaliyah moved to China with Nicki after Nicki got a deal she couldn't reject. She's now 16 years old (lol in my book). A bag of intelligence but a spoilt brat.
The twins are celebrating three years in a week. Nicki is graduating in China on the same day. And oh she is married to a plastic surgeon. Dr Summer Walker-Maraj. She got married last week in China. The lady is originally an African American.

They purchased a house in Malibu because Nicki was coming back to Malibu after her graduation.

As for Megan, business was booming baby. She was named the richest woman in LA by Forbes.

She and Nicki were not talking at all because after they broke up, Megan got bitter and petty and fired Nicki. Hence she took the china offer. Things got worse when Aaliyah took Nicki's side and left. There was so much hate between them which made Nicki lose touch with the twins. Megan couldn't fix her relationship with Liyah either, it was a real division.

But Megan knew every last thing about Nicki. That she was dating and still broke. That she was now married and started making money with her science projects in China, and she was moving back and the house she bought a few blocks away. Every last thing. Does Megan still love Nicki? Who knows

However, Nicki really cut her off. Like off the page out of the book, just out. She cared nothing about Megan and what she was doing and if she was still breathing. She really moved the fuck on. She was no longer in love with her. She was willing to love Summer the way she deserves and she did not doubt that Summer loved her more than Megan ever did.

remember Dr Diaz? Aka triple D. She was chief of chiefs at Malibu 101. But there is no surgery she ever performed without consulting Nicki. Nicki was still her Mentor.

Malcolm and Sydney both moved to LA, because of their careers.
Malcolm was a couple of therapists. Sydney was an intern at a law firm. They were like part of The Petes, just always at Megan's house. Malcolm had to learn to separate her relationship with Megan from her bestie relationship with Nicki, however, every time Megan busts him on a secret call with Nicki she would ask "how is my wife doing?"
Malcolm would answer politely.

Today is a different day.
Call continues

Malcolm: I really can't wait to see you, Dr M.
Nicki: Me neither Dr Pepper. I will see you next week.
Malcolm: I can't want
(Megan walked into the room)
Malcolm: I gotta go bestie. Love you, say hi to the family for me.
Nicki: love you too. I will do that. Give my babies a bag of hugs and multiple kisses from me.

They hung up.

"Is that Nicki?"

"Yup. She really sounds happy to come home, after what happened I wouldn't be so happy." Malcolm said.
Megan swallowed hard. "How is she doing?"
"Why don't you call her and ask? Call her. Here is her number. Call her" Malcolm was just tired of it all. He shoved numbers and walked away.

Megan looked at the contacts details and looked around her.
She dialled.
Heart pounding.

On call:
Nicki: Dr Nicki M.
Megan:...
Nicki: hello
Megan...
Nicki: Megan...
Heart raised.
Nicki: Megan I know it is you.
Megan hung up.

She breathed heavily drinking water.

New Cast: