double dates

Saturday came around faster than I thought, I had informed my mom and Yaya about the date in which they straight up had a girl panic and made me go out shopping with them for nice clothes to wear even though I just decided on some nice jeans and a comfortable top. Mom spent twenty minutes doing my hair while Yaya made me apply some mascara saying 'my eyelashes were plain and not attractive to the eye' love her for that. I slipped on my sneakers when Robby texted me to come pick him up, so I said goodbye to my family who were yelling things to me as I got out the door before jogging to my car in which I got in and drove to get Robby. Once I got to his house, he was already outside waiting for me. he ran over and got inside before kissing me on the cheek making me chuckle.

Julia- alright, where am I driving to?

Robby- we are heading to the mall and before you assume no, we aren't shopping, I have something else planned.

Julia- alright, whatever you say

I pulled out of the parking space and started to drive to the mall. he had hooked his aux to his phone, so he had music blasting in the car as he sang along horribly making me laugh but eventually joined in. Once we got to the mall, we both got out before he took my hand and interlocked our fingers. he walked us inside the mall and told me to close my eyes, I allowed him to lead us someplace where I could alot of noises and people shouting.

Robby- alright open your eyes

I opened my eyes and looked around realizing we were at a laser tag place; I laughed as I shook my head while he smiled.

Julia- how did you even get the money for this?

Robby- uh that's for me to know and you to never find out

As we were about to go fully inside this older gentleman came over and stood in front of us, Robby looked a little nervous as the man gave him a harsh glare.

Older man- you aren't allowed here, Keene. I told you and your goons already you were banned.

Robby- look I don't want any trouble alright?

Older man- than leave.

the man looked at me before shaking his head and walking back inside, Robby let out a sigh before he started walking which dragged me along since he had ahold of my hand still. we made it back to my car and both got inside again, I buckled myself in as I looked at him.

Julia- uh can I ask why you got banned?

Robby- past issues. I'm not like that anymore, I stopped being that person or at least I'm trying to

Julia- hm well that's good. I'm taking you don't have a backup plan?

Robby- well it's not a backup plan, it was actually the next part of our date, but we can just go there

he told me to drive to the strip mall first so that's what I did, he ran inside the store and came out with what looked to be some snacks and drinks before getting back into the car. than he told me to drive again so I listened and the place he led us to just so happened to be a basketball court making me look at him confused only to see him holding a basketball with a shit eating grin.

Robby- what do you say? one or one?

Julia- I haven't played in a while, I'm rusty!

Robby- or are you just scared?

Julia- scared? that's the last thing I would be, but your on!

he laughed as I took the ball from his hands and got out of the car, I ran over to his side and let him out before I ran to the court. I put my phone and keys in my pocket before I started drippling the ball and shooting it into the basket. Robby ran over and took the ball before we started a one-on-one match, well you couldn't even call it that because we kept pushing and doing very illegal moves just to prevent the other from shooting. Like now, I was about to make my shot when Robby came behind me and picked me up by my waist making me shriek and laugh as he let out a chuckle.