forgiveness

We arrived back at Moon's and Robby took off to the room causing me to shrug my shoulders. I walked to the kitchen where Moon was eating some fruit from a bowl.

Moon- hey, you guys took forever

Julia- yeah sorry, I dragged Robby to his PO since he kept missing his appointments so 

Moon- *nods* so is that why he stormed upstairs like a child?

Julia- part of the reason

She looked at me slightly confused as I sat on her counter looking at her

Julia- we kind of hit a nerve with each other when we were in the car riding back here, he said something along the lines of missing the old me and asked where she went so, I ended up saying I met you.

Moon- geez, I felt that one. I'm sure you two will be just fine though, nothing a small kiss and make up can't fix

I chuckled and shook my head as I stole the fruit from her hand before eating it. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs before Robby came into the room.

Robby- hey uh I just got a text that there's a movie playing in the drive in's, wanna go?

Moon looked at me before taking her bowl of fruit and leaving the room. I sighed and jumped off the counter

Julia- sure, what's playing?

Robby- no clue, but Tory texted me about it so

Julia- since when did you have her number?

Robby- she gave it to me the other day, so you still wanna go or?

Julia- yeah just uh let me get my shoes

I walked back to the door and slipped on my shoes before grabbing my keys, I yelled goodbye to Moon who yelled it right back along with making kissing noises. I chuckled and walked out of the house with Robby following, I got into the driver's seat and him in the passenger before I started to drive.

Robby- look, I'm sorry for what I said in the car. I didn't mean for it to come off like that

Julia- it's fine, I shouldn't have 'blamed' you for my sudden change

He just nodded as I continued to drive, we got to the drive's in, and I found a spot. The movie played and we held hands, we made some small talk when he looked out his window. I didn't notice at first till he started opening the door. I looked at him as I saw him walking over to Kenny who looked to be in a bit of trouble with Hawk. I sighed and got out as well right as the cobra kai's showed up and so did the Miyagi do's, where did they all come from? I stood kind of next to Robby as the tension raised. A few words were exchanged back and forth before Miguel spoke up.

Miguel- No, we will just beat them on the matt.

Robby- really? you do remember what happened the last time we fought, right?

I looked at Robby a little annoyed, I thought he was sorry for what he did. I looked over at Miguel who looked even more pissed off than he already was.

Miguel- fine, meet us at the diamond in 30.

I watched as both sides walked off leaving me annoyed, I jogged back to my car and got in as Robby was on his phone rapidly texting someone. 

Julia- are you seriously about to go fight them? Robby, it's against your parole! 

Robby- it won't matter as long as they don't catch me, what are you going to snitch?

Julia- i never said that! I thought you wanted to stay out of jail! It just seems like now all you want to do is go back!

Robby didn't reply to me as he remained silent still on his phone, I sat back in my seat just watching the movie play. Not too long after, Robby said it was time to go. I followed him as he got out of the car, we followed the cobra kai's to the diamond when I grabbed Robby's wrist stopping him completely.

Robby- what is it, Jules? we gotta go

Julia- No, we aren't going.

Robby- what are you talking about? we are going to defend our dojo

Julia- this isn't defending our dojo, Robby! this is just starting a pointless fight that's going to get you into trouble!

Robby- will you stop bringing up my parole?! I know what I'm doing! 

Julia- If you go down there, I'm leaving.

He looked at me for a moment before looking at the cobra kai's who were waiting for us, he looked right back at me and took his arm out of my grip. I watched him walk down to the cobra kai's before they headed to the diamond. I could feel the tears falling down my face as I turned my back to them and started walking back to the drive in so I could get my car. As i walked past this white car, Miguel came out of it scaring the crap out of me and grabbed both my arms stopping me from walking.

Miguel- hey! what's wrong? 

Hawk- yeah why aren't you at the diamond with your little boyfriend?

Sam- shut up, Hawk.

Miguel looked at his friends before looking at me, he sighed and looked at them once again.

Miguel- you guys go, I'm going to stay here

Hawk- alright, if they find you and kick your ass that's on you

Hawk rolled up his window's before driving off, Miguel let go of my arms as we walked back to my car in silent. Once we got to it, we both climbed inside, and I started to drive. Again, we stayed silent as we got back to the apartment, but instead of getting out immediately he looked at me.

Miguel- okay, what happened with Robby?

Julia- nothing, he just choice them over me. I guess that's what you can say

Miguel- what do you mean by that?

Julia- I gave him a choice to either go down to the diamond or leave with me and he choice them. wait now that I'm thinking about it, why aren't you guys at the diamond?

Miguel- *chuckles* well uh we led them there so that they could get soaked from the sprinklers since we can't fight them till the tournament. Childish plan I know but you got to admit it was smart

I looked at him and couldn't help but laugh, he started to as well which brought up the mood alot. We calmed ourselves down before getting out of my car, we walked to the door and went inside. My mom was eating at the table while Yaya was watching this true crime documentary, honestly not shocking.

Carmen- oh Miggy, how was the movie?

Miguel- yeah about that

She turned around to face him, but her eyes landed on mine. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous seeing her again since the last time I did it didn't end well.

Carmen- what are you doing here?

I didn't say anything and just looked at her, her face softens when she saw the tear-stained face and blood shot eyes. She stood up and opened her arms, I hesitated but with a little nudge from Miguel I walked over to her and hugged her. She rubbed my back and put her head on top of mine, something that I have missed.

Carmen- what happened with him, Mija?

Julia- just another fight is all

Yaya- ¡Ustedes dos se reconciliarán! siempre lo haces, ¡es como ver Romeo y Julieta! (you two will make up! you always do, it's like watching Romeo and Juliet!)

Carmen- Mamá, mueren al final (mami, they die at the end)

Yaya- está bien sin esa parte (okay, without that part!)

We laughed and pulled apart, she wiped my face and held it as I looked at her.

Carmen- but I agree with you, Yaya. you two will work something out

Julia- and you're okay if we do?

Carmen- *sighs* I learn to let things go, sometimes in life that's just something that you have to do. 

She looked at me a bit longer as I remained silent, I watched her eyes gloss over which confused me before she spoke up.

Carmen- I'm sorry, Mija. for everything.

Julia- It's alright, mami. I forgive you

She pulled me in for yet another hug, I wasn't complaining either. If what they say is correct, then we will be okay. At least that's what I hope for anyways.