found it (1)

The next morning, I had woken up pretty early. My back was all cracked up from sleeping on the couch, but it was better than sleeping in the same bed as Robby. I walked to the kitchen and started making him some breakfast considering he hasn't eaten anything since last night. Whilst I was cooking, I could hear some slight movements from down the hall, but I didn't think too much of it, so I continued to cook. I finished up and put it all on a plate before grabbing him a glass of water with some aspin considering he probably has a hangover. I grabbed everything and went to walk to my room when I saw him walking towards me, he didn't have a shirt on anything only his pants from last night. I would be lying if I said my face wasn't bright red, but my thoughts were stopped when I saw him holding the letters, the ones I had tossed onto the floor.

Robby- these were on the floor; I'm guessing you dropped them

I put the plate, aspin and glass down on the table before taking them from his hands, I felt a slight weight to them which confused me slightly. I shook my head and just set them on the counter before walking into the kitchen to wash up the dishes.

Julia- that stuff on the table is for you. you might want to eat up before the tournament, it's bad to fight on an empty stomach.

Robby- uh alright, thanks I guess.

I continued to clean up not saying anything to him, if you were wondering my mom was at work till later so she can go to Miguel's tournament and Yaya was out grabbing some snacks for him as well. So, I had the apartment to myself. I was putting away the dishes when he spoke.

Robby- so what happened last night?

Julia- uh you getting extremely drunk, getting into a fight with my brother Xander Tory and Sam than you got sick in the grass, so I brought you here after you kept touching my hair and cheek in my car.

Robby- don't forget the part where you threatened to take me to Johnston's.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him, he was focused on his plate and continued to eat not once making eye contact with me. I turned back around and continued what I was doing.

Julia- you were drunk, she is your PO. I'm supposed to go to here when you do these kinds of things.

Robby- not like you care much anymore.

Julia- did you seem to forget you broke up with me? it wasn't the other way around, Robby.

He didn't say anything as I heard him stand up and walk over to me, he put the plate and glass into the sink before walking off to my room. I didn't hear anything from him till he came back out this time with the same button up from last night on and his shoes.

Robby- can you drop me off at the dojo?

Julia- and why would I do that?

Robby- Jules, I'm only asking this one thing. I don't want to be late for the tournament. 

I sighed and looked at him. He was just looking at me as he kept shifting back and forth, I tried my best not to roll my eyes and went to grab my keys. I slipped on my shoes before walking to my car and he followed. Once he got in, I started to drive. We didn't say anything the entire ride. When we got to the dojo. instead of stopping the car I just slowed it down enough and unlocked the door so he could get out. He looked at me weird but didn't say anything and climbed out of the car. The second the door slammed shut, I drove off. I made it home and walked to the bathroom so I could get ready, I was supposed to meet my mom and Yaya at the tournament and pick up Sam and Moon along the way, so I had to get ready now.  

Once I got myself ready, I walked to the door to leave again but I looked towards the letters. I walked over to them and started picking through them till I got halfway through and that's when I saw what was making them so heavy. The bracelet that I had given Robby sat there. I picked it up and admired it, I couldn't ignore the aching feeling I felt when I saw it. But I shook off my thoughts and stuffed it into my jeans pocket before walking out the door. I got in my car and drove over to Moon's first since she was closest. She ran to my car and climbed in smiling like normal as I drove off to get Sam's. She played music along the way, so the ride wasn't silent, as I pulled up to the LaRusso's. I texted Sam that I was here and jammed to the song that was playing, while I was doing that Anthony ran over to my window making me confused as I rolled it down.

Anthony- hey uh Sam's going to ride with my parents so i was wondering if I can ride with you?

Julia- sure yeah, I don't see why not

Anthony- sweet thanks!

I rolled up my window as he climbed into the back, I waved to Amanda who was looking at me with a smile before I drove off again. 

Moon- so have you spoke to Robby?

Julia- I mean yeah, I was the one who drove him home from the party so

Moon- I meant did you talk to him about the breakup?

Julia- and why would I do that?

Anthony- wait you and him broke up?

I looked at him through my mirror than back at the road

Julia- yeah, he broke up with me after the drive in's, long story. But no Moon, we have nothing to talk about, so we are dropping this

Moon- for now

I rolled my eyes as I pulled into the parking lot. Once I parked the car, we all got out and walked in. I looked around and found my Yaya and mom who was sitting with Amanda.

Julia- their right there, dumbass! *points to them*

Anthony- shut up, I knew that!

I chuckled as we walked over to them, I took a seat in front of them with Anthony and Moon as the skills matched started. Each person went on and showed off whatever skill they were doing, I watched each person but when Robby was up, I looked at the mats instead of him. After the skills match was over, then took place with the individual fights. There was a break in between which I was grateful for. Sitting in this seat for so long is the worst. I watched Daniel walk up to Robby confusing me, but I didn't pay much attention as I looked to Moon who had walked over to Hawk and kissed him. I looked at them disgusted as I turned my head away. Finally, the semi-final starts, it was Kenny verses Robby. Both were doing alright, but that was until Kenny landed a hit. I watched Kreese yell something at Robby who seemed extremely pissed off. The second the first started again, he started punching. He wasn't giving himself any breaks even after he hit him making the score 2-1. I was pretty much on the edge on my seat with this fight, he wasn't being himself. I watched him do a spinning back kicked which hit Kenny right in the face making me gasp and slightly stand up. Whoever was fighting out there, that wasn't Robby.

I watched them both part ways on the matt and I won't lie when I say, I wasn't happy he won. The next round started, and it was Miguel verses Hawk. I cheered for Miguel as much as I could, the fight was going well. I watched him jump up into the air, looked like he was about to do a spinning front, but he didn't. I watched him fall to the ground yelling in pain. He yelled for Johnny as I jumped off the bleachers running to him. The medics carried him off the matt with Johnny, Yaya, my mom and I followed them to the locker room. They checked him out and said everything was cleared, everyone else had left the room but I stayed with him. After about 10 minutes, I had decided to go grab him something for him to eat before I left the room. I started walking when Anthony ran out of the room with a bloody nose. I went to say something, but he pushed past me and ran off. I turned around to follow him, but as I did Robby came out of the room.

Julia- Robby.

He looked at me confused but also had a hint of anger written on his face.

Julia- what did you just do?! 

Robby- what are you talking about? I didn't do anything, I was just *cuts off*

Julia- just what?! Why did Anthony have a bloody nose?! did you do that to him?!

Robby- no of course not, Jules!

Julia- than who did huh?!

He hesitated as I asked that question, I was fuming. 

Robby- Kenny did it. Anthony went to apologize, and Kenny clearly didn't like it, so he pretty much beat his ass.

Julia- beat his ass? with the shit you taught him, right?! i thought you were helping this kid, but it just seems like you created another asshole

Robby- I didn't mean for it to turn out this way, I thought I was helping him

Julia- yeah, well clearly you were wrong.

I started walking by him, but I stopped. I felt the bracelet in my pocket and let out a sigh.

Julia- I found the bracelet.

I walked away from him after that, not caring to hear anything he has to say. I took my seat and waited for the quarter finals to start.