written letters

To Robby:

  Hey, how are you doing? How's things there? I have been alright. Mom suggested that I write to you, I won't lie when I said i was hesitant on doing so. Moon and I aren't on talking terms and same goes for Xander and I, but those are stories for another time. Anyways, I hope you are staying out of trouble, and being on your best behavior. Don't need you getting more time added for starting a fight.

                                                                     Love, Jules. (June 8)

From Robby:

 Hey, I'm alright. Things are as you would expect them to be here. I was going to actually send you a letter, figured I owe you an apology after yelling at you in court. I guess you can say karma came back to bite me in the ass since I got 18 months. Visting hours start soon, I'll let you know more when I get more information but if it's anything like last time than they would be the same as usual. I haven't got into any fights; I just been keeping to myself. You don't have to worry about that. I am curious though as to what's happening with Xander, Moon I can already guess but not his. Anyways, wrapping this up how's your yaya? I wish I saw her before I got arrested again, kind of miss hearing her insult me in spanish.

                                                                            Love, Robby (June 12)