mouse and cat

We headed back to Xander's after being at the dojo, I had decided that I was going to get my things and take Robby back to Moon's so that he can shower and at least have a good night sleep in an actual bed for once. Once we got there, we walked inside and headed up to his room. Xander was sitting on his bed laughing at something before he looked up and saw us.

Xander- nice to have you two back, finally. what caused you two to be out for more than an hour?

Julia- well if you should know 'mother', we had to stop by the cobra kai dojo for a bit. it just went a little longer than expected

he nodded as I grabbed my bag off the floor and made sure that I had everything in there. he stood up and looked at Robby making me look at him confused.

Xander- you know I was texting a friend of mine and she seems to agree with this. since I helped you two rekindle your relationship, I think I should earn a kiss from Robby over here.

Julia- uh yeah no, you can kiss the bottom of his shoe though

Robby let out a small chuckle as Xander stuck his tongue out at me, I threw my bag over my shoulders and looked at them again.

Xander- I'm being serious, I deserve some kind of reward for this

Robby- but why does the reward have to do with something about me? can't she just pay you or something?

Xander- money is too overrated, a kiss is something I can remember forever.

I looked at Robby who moved more towards the door clearly getting ready to escape from this uncomfortable situation, I rolled my eyes at Xander and walked to his bedroom door.

Julia- you will have to kill me if you want to kiss him, Xander. but even when I'm dead, it won't happen. why? because I'm dragging him down with him. so, thank you for the help today but hell no on your request

I took Robby's hand, and we walked downstairs an out the door, we walked to my car before we both got in. I started to drive as Robby was checking messages on his phone. We got to Moon's, and I left my stuff in my car before we headed in. Moon was coming down the hall when we came in and she looked at us a little shocked but still smiled and ran over to hug me. I laughed it off before she pulled away looking at Robby.

Moon- it's nice to see you too again, uh what happened the other night? I was confused on why you didn't come back here, I figured you stayed at Jules's but then I remembered everything that happened, so I got concerned. I was waiting on the couch for you so that way I could lock up the house after you came in.

Robby- uh right, Jules and I kind of got into an argument so I just stayed at the dojo. sorry for keeping you up all night, Moon

Moon- it's alright, at least your here now and it seems everything is okay!

we nodded as Robby announced he was going to shower which left Moon and I alone downstairs. we walked to her kitchen as she started making tea before looking at me.

Moon- what was that argument about this time?

Julia- just him not opening up and being so closed off, that's all. we got it all figured out though

she looked at me and fully turned to face me as I grabbed some strawberries out of her fridge and walked to her sink so I could rinse them off.

Moon- there's more to this, what is it? 

Julia- what do you mean?

Moon- you seemed bothered by something, come on spill

Julia- *sighs* it's just my friend Xander, he just seems to be very like head over heels for Robby. I don't know how to handle it all I guess