fri'end'

I got up early in the morning, Robby had let me know when the visiting hours were, and I made a promise to myself that I would go and see him. I got myself dressed and was sitting down at my desk since I was brushing my hair, I heard a knock on my door making me turn my head right as Yaya came in.

Yaya- ¿Qué estás haciendo para arreglarte tan temprano en la mañana? (what are you doing getting dolled up this early in the morning?)

Julia- No estoy arreglada, Yaya. Las horas de visita de Robby comienzan hoy, así que voy a verlo ya que mamá está en el trabajo. (I'm not dolled up, Yaya. Robby's visiting hours start today so I'm going to see him since Mom is at work.)

Yaya-A tu mamá no le gustará la idea de que vayas. pero, ¿quién soy yo para detenerte? Conduzca con seguridad y no acelere. La policía aquí es brutal (your mom won't like the idea of you going. but who am I to stop you? drive safe and don't speed. Police here are brutal)

I nodded as she smiled before leaving my room. I looked back at my mirror and continued to get ready before I went to the kitchen to grab something quick to eat. I put the empty bowl in the sink and slipped on my shoes than grabbed my keys, I than walked out to my car and drove to the correctional center. I sighed and turned off my car once I got there, I walked in and spoke to the officer at the desk. I was brought back into the quad and took a seat, my leg bounced as I waited for him. I don't know how long went by before he came in, his eyes scanned the room till they found me. I won't lie when I say my heart skipped a beat, he walked over and sat down in front of me.

Robby- Look, I'm sorry for what happened. I really shouldn't have said that to you, you didn't deserve it. I was being a complete and utter douchebag and I shouldn't have taken it out of you.

Julia- It's alright, Robby. I'm over it.

It went silent between us again; it was awkward, and I hated that. My leg continued to bounce under the table as we sat there.

Robby- So what happened with Xander? You said you guys weren't talking.

Julia- Oh he pretty much exploded on me saying I make everything about myself or about you, how I never am actually there for him or anything like that.

Robby- Xander said that?

His tone shifted. Anyone who heard it would know how pissed he was at this moment. 

Julia- Yeah, he did, but I mean he isn't wrong. I barely spoke to him and have been too in my own world, so I haven't really been there for him

Robby- You had and still have alot of shit going on in your life, he of all people should know that. Besides, he didn't try talking to you either so he can't be mad about you not talking to him. Xander can't even be mad at you, when he was literally talking to me about this.

Julia- Wait what?

Robby- Oh yeah, he talked to me about this. He does it alot, actually.

I was pissed. I was pissed at Xander, but I was also pissed off at Robby for not telling me. I shook my head and stood up, he looked at me confused as I turned on my heel.

Robby- Wait, Jules! hold on a second! 

I ignore him and walked out of the room allowing the door to shut behind, I walked out of the building and to my car before getting in. I sat in my car for a few minutes before allowing my angry to take control. I drove all the way to Xander's and got out, I walked to door and banged it. At this moment, I didn't really care who could hear me. The door opened and Xander stood there, he looked annoyed but also confused. He opened his mouth to speak but I had beat him to it.

Julia- You know I actually felt really bad when you were mad at me! But then come to find out, you actually have no right to be mad at me when you made no effort in talking to me and you were talking to Robby about it all! 

Xander- Woah, back it up. Did he tell you that?

Julia- No, don't even with that! You made me feel like complete shit, just to realize that you put little to no effort in either! Now that I'm thinking about it more, you probably only told Robby all of this shit just so that we would break up! You have been obsessed with him ever since I introduced you guys!

He scuffed crossing his arms, usually I would back down when things were getting too heated but not today.

Xander- You really are full of yourself; I hope you know that. You make yourself the victim in every situation, just like now! I'm sorry you are so insecure with your little whatever you want to call it that you accuse me of that shit, hell I was the one helping you two get back together!

Julia- Than why did you break up with Tory?! That was the only thing convincing me that you weren't going to jump his bones at any chance you could get!

Xander seemed even more pissed, if that was even possible. He looked at me before landing a quick punch right to face, hitting me right in the nose. It took me a few seconds to realize what had happened, but I let my body take over and sent a right hook right to his face. It all happened really fast, he had sent another punch at me, but I had blocked it and kicked him in the stomach which made him fall onto the ground. I walked in so I wasn't standing in the doorway anymore. He had rolled back onto his shoulders before flinging himself up, so he was standing again. We went back and forth delivering punch after punch to one another, we kept moving back and eventually somehow made it upstairs. He had kicked me in the chest which sent me back first into the wall, the wind was slightly taken out of me. I looked at him as he slowly started backing up clearly running out of breath. I leaned off the wall and started walking towards him, he turned away and started running to his room. I rolled my eyes and ran after him before kicking him in the back right as he got to his room causing him to fall onto the ground. Xander was struggling to get up as I was catching my breath, I jumped when I heard clapping from behind me. I turned my head and saw his mom standing there.

Evelyn- Great job, Julia! I only saw the ending of the fight but I'm sure it was a good one and he probably deserved it! Xander, you need to train more! She has only been in karate for not even that long and you have been in it your whole life!

Xander- *out of breath and in pain* not the time, mom.

I looked back at Xander and glared before looking at his mom, I nodded at her and sent her a small smile before walking past her. I walked down the stairs and right out the door. Great, now I have alot of explaining to do.