broken heart

The next day came around, Robby and I were in the dojo like normal. we were training on the platform; we both were training to stabilize it with our balance but as you can predict we kept falling in the water. we always came up laughing before we climb back on and tried again, this time we were actually doing pretty good. slowly but surely, we got through most of the routine without falling. afterwards, we both got changed into dry clothes since Robby suggested we go out to the mall for a small date, I wasn't one to reject the idea. Once we both were ready, we got in my car, and I started it. but as I did that, it spurted which made us jump a little, but it still started.

Robby- you seriously need a new car

Julia- it's still working, I won't bother with that till it's no longer moving!

he laughed as I started to drive to the mall, we got there, and he immediately held onto my hand as we walked inside. we walked around for a few and heading into some stores. we went into this small jewelry store, because I wanted to look around. I left Robby upfront since he stated he was going to look at Zumez a crossed from this, I gave him the okay before looking into one of the cases. I spotted this nice bracelet that actually you could add an engravement in it, one of the salesclerks came up to me while I was looking.

Clerk- anything I can help you with?

Julia- um yeah actually, how much would it be for that plus the engravement?

she pulled it out of the case and showed it to me, we talked about the price before she added the engravement. I ended up buying it, but we will not talk about the price. I thanked her and walked out of the store as Robby came out of his shop, I took his hand as we started walking towards the food court.

Robby- do I even want to know what you bought?

Julia- you will see once we sit, be patient

he just gave me a confused look before we got to the food court, he went to order us our food while i sat down. Once he came back with it, he set it in front of me as I pulled out the box from the bag.

Robby- and what is that?

Julia- *pulls out the bracelet* it's for you actually, I know it's stupid or whatever, but it has my initial in it. I don't know I thought it was cute

Robby- well I do love it, but how much was this?

he held out his wrist and I clipped the bracelet on chuckling

Julia- that's for me to know, and you never to find out.

he shook his head as we continued to eat. Once we finished up, we just got done throwing away our food when we saw this boy being held by one of the cobra kai's. I saw Moon's boyfriend, Hawk standing in front of him. it was clear the boy was about to get jumped. without thinking, I ran into the fight. I jumped up and used one of the guys to hold myself as I kicked the guy holding the boy in the face. the boy looked at me as I pulled him behind me.

Julia- you all need to back off, especially you Hawk.

Hawk- I don't want to have to hit a girl.

Robby- you won't stand a chance.

Robby walked over as I was in fighting stance, he stood next to me as I looked at him.

Hawk- five against three? more like two in a half.

right after he said that the fight kicked off. Robby and I were using the routine Daniel taught us to keep ourselves in line. I was doing my best to avoid getting hit, but also keeping the boy safe. By the end of the fight, we ended up winning as we all ran out of the place leaving the 5 boys in the floor. 

??- that was awesome! you guys were like hero's in there!

Julia- yeah, let's go with that. guessing you were old friends with them?

??- one of them but that doesn't matter now

Robby- just try to stay out of their way, okay Demetri?

Demetri nodded as we parted ways, Robby and I drove back to the LaRusso's. *later in the day* he was inside the main house as I was in the guest house, I was on the phone with Moon as we were talking about everything.

Moon- yeah so I ended up breaking things off with Hawk, he was just being a totally asshole and even got a tattoo for me! like, thank you but what?

Julia- yeah, that's pretty crazy. I just got into a karate fight with him at the mall today too with Robby

Moon- speaking of the man himself, how was that?

Julia- well I ended up buying him a bracelet with my entail on it and it was a great time

Moon- that's actually super adorable, Jules!

I chuckled as we talked some more, I heard the door open, so I had told Moon to 'hold on' and put the phone face down on the bed as Robby walked in.

Julia- hey, what's up?

Robby- uh can we uh talk? it's important.

Julia- uh sure, what about?

he looked stressed out as he looked at me but also held this look of regret, my heart was pounding.

Robby- Sam and I, we almost kissed.

Julia- wait what?

Robby- look, we were talking, and we both ended up leaning it, but we pulled away, i *cuts off*

Julia- you both leaned in?! you both leaned in, Robby?!

Robby- look, it was the heat of the moment. we were just talking, and it almost happened, but it didn't Jules, listen *cuts off*

I had already stood up and put my phone in my pocket, I walked over to the door and grabbed my bag as I slipped on my shoes. Robby kept saying my name as I opened the door, the second I did I saw Sam standing there. tears were already falling down my face just like they were with Robby.

Sam- Jules, look *cuts off*

I didn't let her speak as I slapped her across the face. I could see the shocked look on her face as I walked past her. I could hear their footsteps a few steps behind mine when I made it to my car, I opened the door and got in. I tried to start it, but the engine just wouldn't go, I started sobbing as I tried to make it start but it wouldn't. I gave up and sighed, I pulled my phone out of my pocket when I realized Moon was still on the call, I wiped my tears and let out a shaky breath as I put my phone back to my ear.

Julia- you heard all that right?

Moon- yeah, I did...

Julia- please can you come get me? I can't stay here, not now at least.

Moon- yeah, I'll be right there. 

I hung up as I threw my phone in my bag, I looked at the steering wheel on my car as I allowed tears just to fall from my eyes. I didn't know how to feel at this very moment. I didn't know what to do. After about 15 or so minutes, I heard a car pull up, so I grabbed my things and got out. I walked to Moon's car and got in. we didn't say anything as she drove us to her house. we walked inside and went straight to her room; I ended up taking off my shoes and putting my things on the ground before she enveloped me into a hug. I broke down more in her arms as she kept her grip tight, she didn't let go. not even once. she just let me cry in her arms, and at this very moment. I needed it.

Julia- why would he do that?