robby

The first day of school, I didn't think summer went by this fast until now. I spent my whole summer with Robby and my friends that it felt weird being home. I got up in the morning yawning as I got myself ready, I avoided Miguel and my mom at all costs because well I'm not on the best terms with either of them. I had grabbed my bag and keys, since I was going to meet Robby at his dad's. I started walking over there when I heard fighting, I quickly opened the door right as Robby and Sam were pulling apart Daniel and Johnny.

Julia- what the actual hell is going on?

they all looked at me as I stood in shock, Sam looked like a wreck and Daniel looked like he was about to blow my head off. but he looked away from me and looked at Sam

Daniel- why didn't you call or text us?!

Robby- Mr. LaRusso, that was my fault. I brought her here.

Daniel- you! I gave you a second chance.

he looked at me as I shifted in my feet, I knew what was coming next.

Daniel- and you, you are supposed to be here best friend! you should have called me or texted me!

Julia- I'm sorry, but my first priority was getting her back here safe. I didn't think to call or text anyone. 

he shook his head as he dragged Sam out of the apartment, I looked at Robby who had tears in his eyes which I don't blame him. I walked over to me and hugged him not caring too much about Johnny being right there. I pulled away and wiped his eyes gently as I checked my phone.

Julia- alright, uh I need to get going if I want to be there on time. I'll text you, okay?

he looked at Johnny who grabbed this red backpack an handed it to Robby making me confused

Johnny- there's some pencils and things in there for you, i wasn't sure what you needed

Julia- needed? wait I'm confused

Robby- I'll explain once we get to your car, okay?

I didn't question it as we walked to my car, we got in and I started to drive. he explained that he got enrolled this year by Daniel and he just forgot to mention it to me. I just nodded along and kept driving. we got to the parking lot, and I parked as we just sat there for a few moments, I could tell he was upset about what had happened this morning. I unbuckled myself and turned to him.

Julia- listen, I know you are upset about what had happened this morning, but you were doing the right thing. Daniel will come around, I'm sure of it.

Robby- I hope so, they were really good to me. 

Julia- I know they were, but for now let's just focus on how it's your first day.

he nodded before we both got out of the car, he held onto my hand as we walked into the building. I looked around as I spotted Moon, I walked over there with Robby as she looked at us.

Moon- finally! I was afraid you were going to make me do this all alone!

Julia- that wouldn't be very fair to you, now, would it?

Robby- hey uh I need to do something; I'll see you later

Julia- and what would that be *cuts off*

by the time I was finishing my sentence, he had already taken off. I looked at Moon who was chuckling making me scuff and shove her away. *Skip to in class* I was sitting in history with Moon when the speaker went off, this familiar voice ran through and the girl was talking about Sam. it ended with her saying 'I'm coming for you, bitch.' I looked at Moon as we both sprung out of our seats and sped walk down the hall and down the stairs. By the time we had gotten down there, there was already a huge crowd. I shoved my way through with Moon as I saw Tory and Sam in the middle.

Tory- you kissed Miguel.

I was flabbergasted to hear this, Sam looked nervous. Tory than throw a punch at Sam and missed, but she landed a good kick causing Sam to go backwards but got shoved back into the fight. Sam was getting her ass kicked when Robby intervened, he threw off Tory and I couldn't hear what he said to Sam, but Tory had grabbed him an tried to throw him to the side. he slammed her to the lockers stopping her. 

Robby- settle down! we will figure this *cuts off*

Miguel- hey!

I looked over to see Miguel running towards Robby, next thing I knew those two were fighting. I was standing by Moon as I heard Hawk yell something about 'it's on' making me concerned right as both dojos began to fight. 

Moon- guys can't we talk this *cuts off*

I saw these two guys almost crash into Moon, but I had grabbed her arm and yanked her away before it could happen. I was trying to get to Robby and Miguel as well as keep Moon safe, when this dude tried to punch me. I quickly landed a kick to his ribs and grabbed his arm before I did a swift kick to his legs knocking him down. the fight between Sam and Tory moved along with Miguel and Robby, causing me to start running through the crowd of students fighting with Moon. 

Julia- Moon go outside and stay there till this is over!

Moon- wait what about you?!

Julia- I'll be fine, I need to get to Robby. go!

she nodded before taking off for the doors, I looked around and saw Tory fighting Sam on the stairs, I let out a shaky breath as I saw Robby and Miguel fighting on the top floor balcony. I ran towards the stairs avoiding as many hits as I could, I ran as fast as I could to the other stairs that Moon and I used earlier before running up them. I ran down the empty halls as I tried to make my way to the fight, right as I got to the balcony. I watched Robby kicked Miguel right off, my heart skipped beats. I heard Tory yell 'Miguel!' right as I ran over to the railing, and I saw Miguel laying on the steps unconscious.

Sam- Robby, what did you do?!

I looked at Robby who was standing there looking scared out of his mind, he looked at me as he didn't know what to do.

Julia- Robby...

he took off running as people started crowding the railing, I went to run after to him but as I was about to, he was already lost in the crowd. I turned myself around as I ran down the stairs, I knelt down by Miguel as I looked at him. A security guard came over to make sure he had a pulse as he called a medic, Sam and Hawk were sitting by Miguel and me as the ambulance arrived. I held onto Miguel's hand all the way till he got into the ambulance. I watched as they drove off with him, I couldn't stop myself from crying as I heard my name being called. I turned around right as Sam wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. how did this day go so wrong so fast?