seeing you

I have been writing to Robby for over a month now, I'm shocked I haven't gone broke with the amount of money that I am putting in to sending him things. I was happy to hear he was getting out soon, but I never got told when, that's why today I had decided to hang out with Xander at his place. which is where we are right now with his nut job of a mom. I walked in with Xander, and she looked at us, she had this weird smile on her face, but I just returned one to be kind.

Evelyn- ah Xander welcome back! hope you didn't leave just to bring home a girl!

Xander- *laughs* mom, I'm not straight. we have been through this. but this is my friend Julia and Julia this is my mom, Evelyn.

Julia- please to meet you

Evelyn- oh dear, your brother was in that big fight back in September now, wasn't he? I hope nothing but the best for your family, and I'm praying for y'all!

she hugged me out of nowhere as I slowly returned it, I looked at Xander who rolled his eyes before carefully separating his mom from me and grabbed my wrist.

Xander- we will be in my room, if you need us

Evelyn- okay! just no hanky panky while you both are in there!

she winked at us as Xander dragged me upstairs, I was trying not to laugh till i got to his room. but the second I did, I busted out into a fit of laughter as he groaned and landed face first on his bed.

Julia- your mom is something special

Xander- that's just sugar coating it! she's a nut job

I nodded in agreement as I wiped the tears from my eyes, after I did all of that I moved to sit next to him on his bed. we sat there as he started talking about random things that are happening in his school while I nodded along, within an hour of our hangout I had received a text from Sam. I opened it and what I had gotten wasn't what I thought it was going to be.

Sam- Robby is out of jail, my dad and Johnny just went to get him from Juvie.

Julia- WHAT!!!!! where is that?!

Sam- I'll text you the address, don't tell them I told you!

Julia- I won't as long as you don't tell anyone that he's out.

Sam- deal! 

I smiled and jumped up off his bed as I spun around, Xander looked at me confused as he was just coming in from being in the bathroom.

Xander- what's with the happiness?

Julia- Robby's out of jail!!!!

Xander- what!? that's amazing, Jules!

Julia- I know, I'm going to pick him up! you can come if you want

Xander- yeah, I don't mind going, I think it's finally time I meet the man of the hour

I chuckled before we ran down his stairs, we ignored his mom who was yelling at her TV as we spilled back on our shoes before running out of his house. we got in my car, and I immediately started to drive, saying i was excited was an understatement. 

Julia- fair warning, Robby might be a little pissy because his dad and Daniel will be there

Xander- understandable, I'm just happy I get to see the hot man himself in person

I slapped his arm with one hand and kept the other on the wheel as we both laughed, I got to place and pulled in. I got out of my car and told Xander to stay put as I walked away and headed up the stairs. the second I got up there, I saw Daniel and Johnny both standing there waiting. They both looked at me confused as I gave them a half-assed smile.