enemies? or friends?

Once I finished up in the shower, I had gotten out and turned off the water before I wrapped myself up in a towel. I heard a knock on the bathroom door but before I could respond, the door just opened, and Robby came in.

Robby- hey uh sorry, I knocked and wasn't expecting you to be uh not dressed

Julia- well I just got out of the shower, so-

he looked at me for a few seconds, his wondering eyes came to a stop when he looked at my face. I shifted on the balls of my feet as I clenched onto my towel.

Robby- why are your eyes so blood shot? were you crying?

Julia- huh? oh no no! I just got soap in my eyes when I was washing my hair, no big deal

Robby- yeah, nice lie but try again.

Julia- it's nothing, really Robby can we just talk about this later when I'm not in a towel?

Robby- alright fine, well I should have said this when I got you, but we are heading to the dojo today. Kreese is holding a practice and wants us to attend so

Julia- of course you wait till I shower to tell me that

he chuckled and walked out of the bathroom before shutting the door, I sighed and grabbed my dirty clothes off the floor and walked out of the bathroom. I jogged to Moon's room and stole some of her workout clothes which consisted of a dark blue sports bra along with some matching leggings to go with. I walked out of her room and dried my hair the best I could before heading back to the living room, Moon whistled at me making me laugh as Robby shook his head.

Robby- your nuts for wearing that to the dojo

Julia- why? don't like it?

Robby- *laughs* never said that, but we should go before we are late. we will see you tonight, Moon

Moon- bye! try not to have too much fun!

I laughed it off as I slipped on my shoes, I followed Robby out to my car as he tossed me my keys. I caught them before getting into my car with him and driving to the dojo. Along the way there, I looked at Robby and his cheeks were slightly pink, probably from what Moon said earlier. We got to the dojo and walked in; no one was there which I was completely okay with. 

Robby- I'm going to change really quick

I nodded as he walked to the locker rooms, I stood on the matt after removing my shoes and started stretching. As I was stretching, the doors opened and in walked the cobra kai's. They looked at me as i stood up, I sighed realizing by the looks on their faces this wasn't going to be a civil greeting.

Tory- what the hell are you doing here?

Julia- Kreese invited me and Robby back again, is there a problem with that?

Tory- yeah there is, why don't you just go back to your little dojo huh? leave ours's alone.

Julia- you mean Miyagi do? your still stuck on that drama? come on Tory, let it go.

Tory looked at me with a glare as they all came onto the matt, I looked at everyone and felt my heart racing. If they jumped me now, I wouldn't have a shot. As Tory was about to say something, Robby came out from the locker room and walked over to me. He shoved himself into the half circle and looked at me than at everyone else.

Tory- why did you come back here, Robby? just go already, no one wants either of you here.

Robby- alright than, hit me.

Julia- huh?

Robby- if you guys beat me, then we'll leave but if I win, then we stay. got it?

The cobra kai's wasted no time in attacking him one by one, he circled me in which that gave me an opening to move out of the way in which I did. I stood off the matt as I watched him fight each and every one of them. But when it came to Tory, she landed a kick causing him to stop.

Robby- alright, we'll go.

Tory- no *sighs* you can stay.

Julia- huh?!

*After practice because we can* 

Everyone left one by one leaving just Robby, Tory and me. I was standing off to the side as I was punching the mannequin, if I was going to be here, I was at least going to get some practice in. Tory and Robby were talking on the matt, I wasn't really paying much attention till Tory walked over to me as Robby went into the locker room.

Tory- I have a question for you, Diaz.

Julia- and if I don't want to answer it?

Tory- *scuffs* than that's your choice.

she stared at me for a few moments as I stopped punching the mannequin and looked at her

Julia- are you going to ask it or just stare at me like a doll on display?

Tory- shut up, anyways. I saw you in Xander Stone's clothes the other day when you came to practice. are you two like something or what?

Julia- *chuckles* nope, only friends. Trust me, he's all yours Tory you got no competition here.

Tory- thank the fucking god, I was about to wrestle you on this matt if you said others wise

I honestly couldn't help but laugh at her comment, it was an odd one but funny. I started kicking the mannequin as she watched. she moved from her spot and stood next to me.

Tory- you're telegraphing your kicks; I'm shocked LaRusso didn't correct that before

Julia- well how do I correct that than, Nicolas?

she started showing me how to 'properly' kick as I copied her actions. I didn't realize Robby had came out from the locker room till he made a slight sound by the door making me look at him along with Tory.

Julia- what? what do you want?

Robby- oh uh it's getting late, and I need to lock up the dojo for Senesi Kreese

Tory- geez, don't sound so nervous Robby. you sound like she might bite your head off

Robby- you never know with her, trust me it's a scary game to play

I scuffed at his comment as Tory laughed. We walked to the door and put on our shoes before Robby turned off the lights. We walked out of the dojo as Robby locked the doors an looked at us.

Julia- you're driving, I drove here

Robby- alright than

I tossed him the keys that were in my pocket, I started walking with him but stopped and looked at Tory who was looking at her phone.

Julia- do you want a ride, or what?

Tory- *looks at her* oh, are you sure? I can just walk, it's not that far

Julia- don't start with the 'you sure' crap, let's go

I started walking to my car again and got in the passenger seat as Robby was already in the driver's. Tory got in the back as Robby gave me a 'oh?' look, I shrugged it off and mouthed "I'll tell you later" before he started to drive. Come to find out, Tory lived in the same apartment complex as me, I had to have Robby park a little bit on the side of the road so my family wouldn't notice my car. I said my goodbyes to her as did Robby before we drove off.

Robby- so you and Tory

Julia- don't mention it, we don't speak on it

he laughed as he looked at me than at the road again, I couldn't bite off the smile that formed on my lips. maybe this all is a good thing, I just don't think Sam will be too happy about it.