tell me

*Next day again* Robby and I were training in the dojo when Daniel came in just like he had yesterday, he looked at us as he shook his head.

Daniel- nope, come on. get your things, we are going somewhere

Julia- and where would that be?

Daniel- you'll see, come on

I looked at Robby who shrugged. Robby and I went to change before we followed Daniel to his car before we all got in. we got to this place, it looked to be a country club. As we all were getting out, Robby seemed to tense up. I looked at him confused as I held onto his hand.

Julia- what is it?

Robby- oh it's nothing, I just used to work here a few days in the last summer.

I nodded still a little confused as we followed Daniel, we walked in, and Daniel said he was going to find Amanda, so he left Robby and I alone. we ended up finding some lounge chairs, Robby took off his shirt and laid down as I chuckled and did the same which left me in a bikini top and shorts. we laid there just enjoying the sun when this man walked over

Man- you! I knew it was you!

I looked at the man confused as Robby shot up, he grew tense when he noticed the man.

Man- I told you what would happen if you came back here, I'm calling the cops!

Julia- wait cops? I'm sorry, what?

Amanda walked over and looked at us, she looked just as confused as me.

Amanda- I'm sorry, what's going on here?

Man- oh no worries, Mrs. LaRusso. I'm just removing this delinquent from the place

Julia- who you calling a delinquent?

Amanda- well this 'delinquent' happens to be a guest.

Man- ma'am I don't think you understand *cuts off*

Amanda- no I don't think you understand. this man is our guest.

Man- I'm sorry, Mrs. LaRusso. my mistake

the man walked away as I looked at Robby confused as did Amanda, she sat down as she looked at him.

Amanda- what was that about Robby?

Robby- before I met you guys, I was a different person. my friends and I did something here that I regret

Amanda- did you hurt anybody?

Robby- no nothing like that, but that guy's right. maybe I should leave

Julia- no Robby, you don't have to go. like you said, you're not like that. right? so you shouldn't have to leave.

Amanda- we all make mistakes, but what we do next is what counts.

she walked away after that leaving me alone with Robby again, I laid back in the chair again closing my eyes as I could feel Robby looking at me. I kept my eyes closed as I spoke.

Julia- now you wanna tell me what that's about?

Robby- nope.

I shook my head as I kept my eyes closed relaxing. Amanda was talking about how she couldn't find her wallet, I didn't think much of it until I heard movement and opened my eyes to see him standing up, he put back on his shirt and flannel before walking away. I looked at him really confused as I grabbed my shirt and quietly followed after him. I hide under these stairs as I watched Robby reach his hand under the bridge and I watched as all these wallets and phones fell hitting the sand.