ruined again

I woke up the next day, I had rolled over to see if Robby was still asleep, but he wasn't in bed. I sat up confused as I grabbed my phone from the bed side table. I saw a text from Robby telling me to meet him in the kitchen, confused I checked the time and realized I had slept most of the day. I sighed and got up before walking to the main house not bothering to put on my shoes. I walked inside and headed to the kitchen seeing Robby wearing this white suit with a blue button up expect it was unbuttoned on the top. 

Julia- what's this all about? you look like you're going to an 80's club, not that I'm complaining though

Robby- *chuckles* I'm taking you on an actual date this time, it's to a roller rink and the theme is 80's/90's so good job on getting the year right

Julia- I didn't say a was a B+ student for nothing

he chuckled as he moved over to me, he gave me a quick kiss before rushing me out of the main house. I jogged back over to the guest house and searched till I found myself an outfit to wear that went along with Robby's and still kept it in the same year. I did my hair and only put on some makeup before meeting Robby by my car.

Robby- you look wow

Julia- don't get too tongue tied, Robby. the night just begun

 he smirked as we both got in the car since he stated he was going to drive. I allowed it and he begun to drive to the roller rink.  We got there and walked inside, he held onto my hand as I saw this girl holding a tray skating by.

Julia- excuse me? can we get two menus please?

she stopped and gave us a small smile

Girl- sure, but haven't i seen you somewhere before?

Julia- um nope, I don't think I recognize you

As I had just finished my sentence, Miguel had skated over and kissed the girl. I looked at Robby wide eyes as he just had this look like disgust. Miguel looked away from the girl at us, his whole demenor changed.

Miguel- what are you doing here, Jules?

Julia- on a date, what are you doing? 

Miguel- waiting for my girlfriend.

Robby shifted his feet as he looked between Miguel and I, he kept his tight grip on my hand making sure I knew he was there still.

??- oh, wait she's your sister??

Julia- I am, how would you know that if you don't mind me asking?

??- oh well I'm Tory, his girlfriend so I heard about you through your mom and Miguel

Julia- hm it's nice to meet you.

Robby- uh we should go skate around for a bit, sound good?

Julia- yeah, sure. see ya around, Tory.

we skated away from the two, as we made it onto the rink. I kept holding onto Robby's hand and I fumbled on my own skates. He laughed every time I fell making me pull him down with me which only resulted into us laughing some more. we ended up getting hungry, so we got off the rink and sat down at a table, Tory gave us our menus and we sat there getting ready to order. I got gotten up to use the bathroom but when I came back, I was skating by Tory when she had stuck her skate out causing me to trip. I hit the floor a little hard as she skated next to me, I heard footsteps as Robby ran over to me as he started helping me up. I looked at Tory with nothing but pure anger.

Julia- what the hell was that for?!

Tory- Miguel told me all the shit you did to him.

Julia- what are you talking about?! I didn't do anything to him!