letters

Dear Robby,

                           I can't remember how many of these I have sent, but I hope you're doing alright, and I also hope you liked the photo that I had sent to you. figured you would like to know that I'm still waiting, and your necklace is still hooked to my rear-view mirror, random thing to say. small update: I still haven't gone to school; I just can't physically do it without wanting to bash Hawk's face in which is really cruel I know but just the things he says, it irks me. work, is the same as always. nothing has changed besides I got moved to taking people on test drivers instead of just cleaning floors. I just sent something else in the mail, let me know what you think. also, I liked the card. it was really cute. :)

                                                                            Love, Julia.  (October 2)

Dear Jules,

                           I hate that you have to put 'dear' in every letter, it sounds stupid but anyways. I did get the packages you sent, even the book. but about that, one of the inmates in here ruined it by ripping it up so I'm sorry about that. The photo you sent me, I don't see why you like the koi pond one so much when i looked like a wet rat, but you looked beautiful.  how are you doing though? how's Yaya and your mom? how's things with Miguel? are you still going to Miyagi do? I don't think I am going to go back there once I'm out. anyways, they are doing bunk checks, so I have to wrap this up.

                                                                            -Robby (October 5)

Robby,

               I have been alright; I mean besides barely sleeping but that's pretty much normal at this point. Yaya is great, she still asks about you here and there. I told her about your hair cut and she was happy to hear that you finally got rid of that long hair. Mami is okay, she has been working a lot to help with bills for Miguel and things like that. Miguel, he has some movement in his legs so that's a good start, he is doing better now. I haven't shown up to Miyagi do since everything went down, I honestly have been hanging out with this new friend that I had met after I visited you. also, don't say sorry about the book. I can just buy you a new one if you like. I have a few other selections that I think you might like. since we are playing '20 questions', how are you doing? has anyone come to visit besides me? are you eating? and have you got into any fights? you know, besides the one I already know about. shit, going to be late to work. 

                                                                                          -Jules (October 9)

Jules.

                 did you seriously sit there and mark every page of this book with a tiny note? I mean it's nice to see what you think about while you're reading it, but EVERY PAGE? your nuts. anyways, I have been fine. yes, I have been eating. my dad was supposed to show up, but he didn't. his old Senesi came to visit me though, he was just telling me about his life when he was in war than he was telling me that I needed to learn to strike first because I'm in the real world. tbh it was alot so I couldn't tell you everything that was said. you said you met a new friend, what friend was that? also, I'm glad everything is going good for your family. tell Yaya she'll have to come see me once I'm out if she wants to.

                                                                 -Robby (October 12)

Robby, 

              Yaya is in the room while I'm writing this, but she does want to come visit you. so now you have no choice. I'm sorry Johnny didn't show up, kind of a dick move in my opinion. kind of odd that his sensei came to see you and said all of that, but he's probably just trying to be supportive. I don't know. you can meet my friend once you're out, not much to say about them. Moon is supposed to be coming over so I have to make this short so I can deliver it to the post office, but I'm sending another photo with this. enjoy!

                                                                        -Jules (October 16)

Jules,

               hey, this is really random and has nothing to do with what we have been talking about. but I'm ready for you to come visit. reason why I didn't let you before was because I was still upset with the whole 'break' thing, and the same day that happened my dad didn't show so honestly, I just wanted to be alone. you should really go back to school, can't have the B+ student dropping to a B-.

                                                                 -Robby (October 19)

Robby,

                 hey! I tried to visit but when I got there, the officer said you got your visitations revoked? he didn't go into detail with it at all, that's all I was told. what did you do? why can't I see you? I thought you said that I could come see you. anyways, hope everything gets worked out!

                                                                -Jules (October 23)

Robby,

                 kind of confused right now. I didn't get your letter on Wednesday? I think it might have got lost in the mail or something. but anyways, since you will get this on the 30th. happy Hallow's eve! I will send a photo that will bring back some memories.

                                                                  -Jules (October 30)

Robby, 

                 Happy one year, Robby. I wish I could be in person celebrating this with you, but it's clearly not the case. I still haven't gotten a reply back from you, starting to think it has nothing to do with my mail. if something is going on, I kind of want you to reply back to me so I know what's happening. 

                                                             -Jules (November 6)

Jules,

                 I'm sorry for not replying. I got into a fight here, and before you ask i started it. I got my visitations and a bunch of other privileges revoked so i wasn't able to write back. I was just allowed to read all your letters. I do remember that Laker's outfit, it brings back a very specific memory. also, I'm sorry I wasn't there to celebrate our one year. I would have been if I could. I just want you to know, I love you, Jules. I'll see you once I get out.

                                                                        -Robby (November 9)