why are you like this?

When I was driving, I realized I needed to text Moon so I had Robby switch with me so that I could text her while he drove because he would have probably yelled at me for texting and driving. I sent her a quick 'we need to talk. important <3' before I put my phone in my lap and looked out the window. I felt a vibration on my leg and looked at my phone to see Moon replied with an 'okay! I'm home, just come on in! :)'. I gave Robby the address before he started to drive. Once we got to Moon's, we walked inside and I held onto Robby's hand as we walked to Moon's room, I knocked on her bedroom door and she opened it almost immediately. she smiled at me but the second she saw Robby, she looked completely shocked. she covered it up though with her cheerful happy grin that she always has, before she moved over and let us in. Robby took a seat in her hanging chair that was in the corner of her room while I sat at the edge of her bed, she joined me.

Moon- so what's this all about? won't lie when I saw your text, it kind of scared me

Julia- yeah sorry, I didn't know how else to word it.

Moon- *giggles* it's fine, so what's up? 

Julia- uh well Robby has been staying in Cobra Kai's dojo since he's been out of jail-

Moon- wait like sleeping there?

Julia- yeah, so I know this is a lot to ask and it's okay to say no, but i was wondering if he can stay here with you till, I can figure out another solution

Moon kept her smile as she looked at Robby who was fidgeting with his bracelet not really looking at anything specific.

Moon- that's totally okay with me! my parents are gone for vacation so I pretty much have this whole place to myself, he can stay in the guest room

Julia- thank you so much, like actually Moon. you're a life saver

I tackled her into a hug as we both laughed, we pulled apart right as Robby stood up. she held out her arms as he sighed before hugging her.

Robby- I uh appreciate this

Moon- you better! I can show you to your room if you like

Robby- yeah sure, why not

we followed Moon to her guest room; she showed Robby where he would be sleep and the bathroom that was also connected to the bedroom. I was about to follow them in when my phone buzzed, I pulled it out of my pocket and saw Sam texted, she said 'hey, it's urgent. can you come to Miyagi do really quick?' I looked at Robby who was talking to Moon before I sent a quick 'yeah! I'll be there in 10' as I shoved my phone back into my pocket. 

Julia- hey, Sam just texted me. she wants me to meet her at Miyagi do to talk, you can stay here if you like 

Robby- no I'll go, I need to stop by the Cobra kai dojo and grab my things anyways

Julia- alright, sweet. we will see you in a little bit, do you need anything or?

Moon- nope got everything covered, go do what you have to! gives me time to get myself ready for bed

I nodded before giving her a quick hug. Once we pulled away, Robby and I walked out of her house and headed back to the car. I held my hand out for my keys in which he handed them to me before we got in and I started to drive. We arrived at the dojo and walked in, I didn't see Sam anywhere, so I continued to walk to the slide in doors with Robby. I opened the door and looked only to see Sam and Miguel staring at each other with Miguel's arm around her.

Julia- uh did I miss a chapter or something?

Sam quickly pulled out of Miguel's grasp as they both looked at me, I walked down the little walk way with Robby following hot on my trail.