after party

I laid on the couch while everyone else was getting ready for prom. My mom, Miguel and Yaya had already left the house so that they could go over to the LaRusso's for dinner before taking photos. My mom tried to convince me to go even tried to have Yaya convince me, but I kept my answer. I was not going to that dinner nor was I going to prom. I stayed in my spot covered in blankets as I watch this movie on a random channel. I couldn't tell you what the name was, it was just what was ever on TV. While I was trying to enjoy my movie, I heard talking outside. I got up and turned off the TV before I stood up. I opened the door as I saw my mom and Johnny talking to Shannon?! they all looked at me as they seemed to stop talking.

Carmen- Mija, why aren't you ready for the party?

Julia- I still have two hours, but I remember who you are

I pointed at Shannon who looked at me slightly confused as well as did Johnny. 

Shannon- I'm sorry, I don't know if I remember you 

Julia- your Robby's mom, we met when you came home drunk one night well, I'm sure you don't remember that because you were in a rush to leave but we also met the day before you went to rehab after mine and his date.

Shannon- oh right, you're his girlfriend that he was telling me about

Julia- well ex-girlfriend now

Shannon- oh I'm sorry, I had no idea

My mom looked at me and I already knew what she was going to say

Carmen- Entra, conversación adulta (mija inside, adult conversation)

Julia- Tengo casi 18 años, técnicamente soy un adulto (I'm almost 18, technically I'm an adult)

Carmen- Mija. Dentro, ahora (inside, now)

I looked at her and gave up arguing since I knew I was going to lose, I walked back inside and shut the door. I checked my phone and decided it was probably best to get ready now since I had no idea what I was even going to wear. I walked into my room and started pulling things out of my dresser and closet. I was trying to pair clothing with each other and shoes with the clothes but in my head, nothing looked good. I finally found the perfect shirt and grabbed a pair of black leggings to match. The shirt was dark red velvet crewneck that has long sleeves, the sides were cut to the point where if I lifted my arms everything was going to show on the sides. The shirt stopped at my mid drift just a little above the belly button. I smiled at myself as I looked for a pair sneakers before sitting in front of my vanity. I plugged in my curling iron and waited a bit for it to heat up before I started to do my hair. Once I was satisfied with the way it looked, I applied some light makeup aka with some mascara and a little lip gloss because I don't really care too much for the whole glam look.

My phone went off causing me to walk over to it, being mindful of the things on my floor. I looked at the text and it was just Moon sending me the address and saying she was heading there now. I sighed and turned off everything in my room before heading out. I said my goodbyes to my mom who was talking to Johnny still and headed to my car. I put the address into my GPS, before I started to drive. I arrived at the party, and it was already packed, I mentally prepared myself before I walked in. I looked around to see if I could spot anyone, I knew but of course I couldn't see anyone. I headed outside and looked around, I decided to have one drink just too easy my nerves, so I headed over to the kregger. Once I got myself a drink, I looked around once more and spotted Sam and Miguel, so I headed over.

Sam- hey! it's nice to see you! you look really good

Julia- thanks Sam, you both good as well like normal

Miguel- I thought you didn't want to come to this stuff?

Julia- I didn't but Moon wanted me to go so I just agreed so now here I am

Sam- and your drinking?

Julia- only one, just to calm myself 

She nodded as we continued to make small talk, I decided after a while to go find Moon, so I walked away from those two and looked around. As I was walking around, I spotted someone by the kregger. I started moving over there when I got closer, I noticed the face. It just so happened to be Robby, he had turned around probably to walk off, but he stopped when he saw me. I couldn't see his expression because my eyes were to focused on the drink he held in his hand.

Robby- what are you doing here?

Julia- Moon invited me. why are you drinking?

Robby- because I can?

Julia- thought you told your PO that you aren't drinking, isn't that against parole?

I finally looked up at his face and I could tell he wasn't completely sober; he rolled his eyes at me as I crossed my arms.

Robby- don't worry about what I'm doing, alright? your literally drinking yourself

Julia- I'm having one. clearly you have had more than that, I'm not going to tell you what to do but i will say your being a complete idiot, Robby.

I turned on my heel and walked away not wanting to engage with him anymore. After about an hour, I found Moon and just hung around her an Yazmine. Not too long after, I could tell how drunk everyone was. I was standing outside with Moon who could barely stand up herself as a soberish Yazmine was holding her up when a fight started. I moved past the crowd to get a closer look, only to find out it's Sam and Miguel fighting Xander, Tory and Robby. I stood in my spot with my eyes closed as I watched the fight go on. It only ended with Xander, Tory, Sam and Miguel in the pool. I shook my head as I watched Robby speed walk away, me being me I followed him and once we got to the front of the house he threw up in the bushes. I cringed at the sound and ran inside to get him a water and a napkin before coming out. I stayed by him till he was finished, I wiped his mouth before giving him the water. he started to carefully drink it as I began to carry him to my car. Once I got him inside which was a struggle, I got into the driver's seat and began to drive.

Whilst I was driving, he kept touching my hair and lightly poking my cheek making me slightly confused. I would look over at him for a moment as he was already looking at me but I looked away just as fast so I could pay attention to the road. I was getting really ticked off due to the fact, one he got wasted and two he was distracting me from driving so when he touched me again, I blew up.

Julia- Robert! if you touch me again, I'm driving you straight to Johnson's office!

The car went silent from there, I kept driving till I heard a sniffle making my eyebrows frown and look over only to see tears brimming in his eyes.

Robby- look I'm *hic* sorry, my mom just *hic* came back and *hic* the all valley is *hic* coming up so Kreese and Silver *hic* are on my case more. I just *hic* needed a *hic* distracted since you *hic* are gone.

Julia- than why did you break up with me?

Robby- *hic* because I *hic* was afraid if *hic* I didn't do it first *hic* that you would leave on *hic* your own.

Julia- so you broke up with me thinking I was already going to break up with you? Robby, that's the dumbest shit I ever heard.

I pulled into the complex and got out, I walked over to Robby's side and helped him out before helping him inside. I helped him to my room and dropped him onto the bed, so he was laying on his back. His eyes were already closing meaning he was going to fall asleep soon, I sighed and moved his head so that he wasn't lying flat in case he got sick in the middle of the night. I than took off his blazer and shoes before putting them on my dresser. I grabbed myself some clothes before covering him up with a blanket and leaving my room. Once I did all of that, I went to the bathroom and removed all my makeup before changing into my pj's and going to lay on the couch. now this was definitely a night I want to forget.