☀️ Mother Knows Best ☀️

The king and queen don't take the news well that Y/n has now gone, too

The king and queen don't take the news well that Y/n has now gone, too. Her mother finds her letter which explains her determined expedition to find her long-lost sister and they immediately send for the royal guards to search for her. Heartbroken that both of their daughters are now gone, the king and queen remain isolated in the castle. It's not long before the kingdom quickly finds out, too.

[07:46am, In The Town Of Corona]
Flynn Rider and the Stabbington brothers, Patchy and Sideburns, are leaping from building to building before stopping. "Wow! I could get used to a view like this." Flynn states, as he takes in the glorious view of the kingdom from the tall building.

"Flynn, come on." Sideburns Stabbington ushers. "Hold on." Flynn tells him, before smirking proudly. "Yep, I'm used to it. Guys, I want a castle."

"We do this job, you can buy your own castle." Sideburns Stabbington assures Flynn, promptly grabbing him by the collar of his denim vest.

[Inside The Castle]
Flynn is hoisted down into the castle's throne room by the Stabbington brothers, with a rope around his waist. Flynn then sees his targets of thievery: the princess' tiaras. This confuses him - both of the tiaras are here, now. Anyway, he silently slips them into his satchel bag, as a guard sneezes.

"Oh, hay fever?" Flynn guesses, holding the satchel with a proud smirk. The guard turns to the thief, without thinking. "Yeah." He answers, oblivious.

In realisation, the guard turns back around in an instant

In realisation, the guard turns back around in an instant. "Huh?" He says, to discover that Flynn is now escaping through the roof. "What, wait! Hey, wait!" He yells, as the rest of the guards turn and look up to where Flynn had managed to escape.

"Can't you picture me in a castle of my own? 'Cause I certainly can. Oh, the things we've seen and it's only eight in the morning. Gentlemen, this is a very big day." Flynn tells the Stabbington brothers, as the three of them are running across the bridge.

[At The Tower]
Rapunzel sighs, putting away all her paints. "This is it. This is a very big day, Pascal." She giggles. "I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to ask her."