🌕 Beyond the Corona Walls 🌕

[Twenty Five Years Ago]
"I can't stand this anymore!" King Edmund groaned, with his voice echoing in the large room. "This stone has destroyed too many lives!" He stated, pointing his sword at the brightly shining moonstone, encased within a cage of black rocks.

"It stops today!" King Edmund declared, then took off running. He yelled and smashed at the rocks with his sword - they didn't break. His sword did.

King Edmund had enough and tossed his shattered sword away. Then he lunged to grab the moonstone itself, but was quickly stopped. "Your Majesty, please! You're not thinking clearly. You know the stone cannot be destroyed!" Quirin reminded him, pulling him away.

Edmund broke loose, then reached into the spherical cage. However, as soon as his gloves touched the stone, a powerful shot burst from it, and an explosion blasts him, Quirin, and the white-haired woman with them (called Adira) back.

The castle began to crumble. When Adira and Quirin came to, their eyes widened at the sight of the king trapped underneath a cluster of black rocks. "Your Majesty!" Quirin yelled, as he and Adira managed to free him.

Once freed, Edmund coughed, not daring to look into Quirin's eyes. "I was a fool. It cannot be stopped. Our only hope is to keep its power from the world." Edmund stated, pleadingly.

"But, your Majesty!" Adira protested. "At any cost! You must leave this castle. Keep any from finding it." Edmund commanded.

Adira looked down, then spotted a black rock on the ground, in the shape of a sword. She stooped down and gently caressed its smooth edge.

"Anyone who seeks out this opal must be stopped!" Edmund told Adira and Quirin, firmly.

[Present Day]
The sun shines down upon the land down below, with it streaks of light stretching out warmly. The soft white clouds gently drift across the bright blue sky, as a gentle breeze pushes them along supportively. The fields of grass and sunflowers dance gracefully in the light wind and birds are heard, chirping together harmoniously.

A caravan-like cart is pulled across the countryside by Fidella and Maximus, as a hummingbird graces a sunflower with a kiss before flying away.

The window half of the door to the caravan opens and Rapunzel glances out of it, beaming excitedly.

Rapunzel also wears a different dress. The now nineteen year old princess wears a dress of black, purple, lavender and pale pink, with a belt.

(Rapunzel): "♪ I want to break every ruleAnd cross every lineI want to show all the starsHow stars ought to shine ♪"

And cross every line
I want to show all the stars
How stars ought to shine ♪"

Rapunzel runs out of the caravan, as Cassandra urges the horses along the path. "Whoo-hoo!" Rapunzel cheers, running through a field of grass.

(Rapunzel): "♪ I want to do as I please
And knock the world to its knees
And go wherever the breeze is blowing ♪"