🌕 King Pascal 🌕

[On The Ocean, Daytime]
"Oh, wow!" Y/n giggles, looking down into the ocean, sitting on the float that keeps the caravan from sinking. "The ocean is so beautiful!" She comments, tracing her fingers through it as a school of fish, of a variety of colours, swim by.

 "The ocean is so beautiful!" She comments, tracing her fingers through it as a school of fish, of a variety of colours, swim by

"Varian, isn't this amaz-" Y/n asks, turning to Varian. Then, her eyes widen. "Oh. That Cajun cuisine from lunchtime still doesn't agree with your stomach, huh?" She realises, while rubbing his back comfortingly. Varian turns to Y/n and nods, looking rather pale and nauseous. "Yeah, and I've never explored the ocean before. So I never knew I get-" He points out, then retches, with a gloved fist over his mouth. "-seasick." He groans. Ruddiger snuggles against Varian's knee, comfortingly.

Up on the roof, Rapunzel writes peacefully in her journal, while Cassandra straightens the sails.

Sitting on Rapunzel's shoulder, Pascal keeps himself by tying knots. Rapunzel smiles down at him. "Pascal, is there anything better than the sun on your face and the wind blowing through your hair?" She asks, closing her eyes in enjoyment.

Pascal squeaks, indicating in his own way that he's all scales, and no hair. "Well, blowing through your scales?" Rapunzel corrects, rubbing his head.

"You know, I gotta admit.." Eugene pipes up, from the steering wheel. "..when I saw the black rock trail was leading us across the water, I had my doubts about converting the caravan into a boat."

"Uh, yeah.. speaking of doubts.." Varian pipes up, stumbling to his feet. "..those are cumulonimbus clouds, over there." He identifies, much to the confusion of Eugene. "A storm is coming." The young alchemist clarifies, immediately pointing up at the large grey storm clouds behind Eugene.

"Ohh, not now!" Y/n panics, as a flash of lightning makes her flinch. Then she squeals and covers her ears, at the sound of the loud thunderclap. Bucky hides in her jacket, as Ruddiger hides behind her and Varian. "And.. as it turns out, those doubts were not completely unfounded." Eugene winces.

The waves begin to become dangerously bigger, and the storm draws closer. Pascal is quick to ring the alarm bell, but Cassandra beats the little green chameleon to it, banging it with her sword, while he's inside of it. "STORM!!" She warns, as Pascal falls, rubs his head and glares up at Cassandra.

"Don't worry!" Lance tells everybody, as they stumble from the strong waves. "According to my calculations, we should just miss it." He estimates.

"What kind of calculations are those?!" Varian questions, before a large wave splashes over them all. "When will you people learn to ignore the things I say?" Lance asks, wide eyed in horror.

"Listen up! The most important thing is to remain calm." Rapunzel advises. "Really? I would've thought the most important thing to do would be to not drown!" Hook Foot exclaims.