🌻 Angry and Red 🌻

[In Rapunzel's Bedroom]
Y/n and Cassandra were in the middle of duelling practice, with wooden swords, when Rapunzel brought them into her bedroom to show her something her and Pascal have been working on.

"The entire kingdom is in a panic over this Silent Striker, so Pascal and I figured we had to do our part to help catch him." Rapunzel says.

Cassandra and Y/n glance up at the trap. "Uh, Raps, maybe you should leave the bad-guy snatching to the pros." Cassandra states with a smirk, picking up a broom and twirling it around.

"Uhh.. Cassie?" Y/n says, unsure. "It's so obvi-" Cassandra states, moving the golden goblet with the broom, but this sets the trap off, lifting the surprised Lady-in-waiting into the air. "Obvious was kind of the point." Rapunzel tells her.

"Here, let me help you down." Rapunzel offers, unbraiding her hair. "No! No, I'll do it myself, thank you." Cassandra states, wielding her knife.

"But I have a safer way to get you-" Rapunzel tells her, but Cassandra cuts herself down and falls to the floor with a large *Thud* and a *Crack*
"My leg!" Cassandra groans. "..down." Rapunzel finishes, as she and Y/n wince.

[Meanwhile]
To earn the Captain's respect, Eugene and Lance also set themselves an almost impossible mission to capture the Silent Striker, a supposed thief in Corona. But they are shocked to find out who it is. Well, who they are is more like it.

[In The Throne Room]
"Your Majesty, Captain, may I present the Silent Strikers?" Eugene says, gesturing to a small black-haired girl and a small, silent red-haired girl.

Both girls have red stripes down each othe their cheeks, hopefully face paint, but the black-haired girl has a red scarf. The red-haired girl has long hair down to her back, with a beautiful blue flower in it.

"They're.. children." The Captain states, with blunt surprise. "Wow, Captain(!)" The black-haired girl pipes up, clapping sarcastically. "Figure that out by yourself, or did your ace detectives tip you off?" She remarks, earning a smirk and a nudge from Lance. He thought it was a compliment.

The Captain tries to be as friendly as he can with the girls, which isn't saying much. "What are your names, children?" He asks, with a small smile. The redhead just glares at him, while the black-haired girl smirks smugly, nodding to her.

"She doesn't talk much, but they call us the Bidness sisters. I'm Nonya." The black-haired girl lies. "Well, Nonya Bidness.." The Captain greets. And just like that, he receives fits of giggles from the girls before realising he just got bamboozled.

"Very funny. No one is laugh-" The Captain snaps, but pauses when he hears Eugene and Lance laughing (and probably the readers too, right?)
"I did." Lance admits, without regret.
"That was funny." Eugene points out.
"That was definitely a little funny." Lance adds.

Frederic hums, unsure of what to do. "We can't send two children to jail." He states, although he'll completely forget that fact in the near future.

"But we can't just let these two criminals go either." Frederic adds. "Yeah, they'll just run off and start stealing again. Speaking from personal experience anyway." Lance chimes in.

"Yes, you and Eugene too have past experience, don't you? Perhaps the two of you could take these two under your wing for a few days. See if you can't help them straighten up." Frederic suggests. "And get them to return what they took." The Captain demands, in his recognisably blunt tone.

"Oh, we're flattered, but see, Lance and I really aren't about kids." Eugene lies. "Or wings. I'm a drumstick man." Lance jokes.

"This might be exactly the thing that could earn my trust." The Captain bribes with a sly smirk, but this is a massive lie. This is just his way of getting the two former thugs to do what he wants.