🌻 Best Birthday Ever 🌻

[The Kingdom of Corona, 7:00am]
The dawn rises gracefully over the hills huddled together and the heavenly streaks of sunlight beamed down upon the bustling kingdom of Corona as everybody prepares for a special day: Princess Y/n's fourteenth birthday!

Posters about the wonderful occasion are hung up on walls, banners rise up to look down upon the townspeople, smiles are seen, excited chatter is heard and time is well spent.

[Meanwhile, In Y/n's Bedroom]
Y/n is still sound asleep, in her bed. Her hair is a little bushy, her duvet is sprawled all over her bed, covering everything except for her head, shoulders and her right leg that dangles from her mattress.

Bucky, Y/n's bushy-tailed grey squirrel friend, sleeps peacefully in a small, wooden treehouse lookalike that stands on Y/n's chest of drawers.

Y/n's bedroom is slightly smaller than Rapunzel's. While her Rapunzel's room has the colour theme of purple, which is her favourite colour, Y/n's has the theme of her favourite colour - blue.

 While her Rapunzel's room has the colour theme of purple, which is her favourite colour, Y/n's has the theme of her favourite colour - blue

The sound of knocking is heard, from Y/n's bedroom door. "Y/n? Happy birthday!" Rapunzel says, entering her little sister's bedroom. But she is still asleep. "Y/n? Wake up." Rapunzel insists, as Pascal pokes Y/n's cheek with his tail. "Mm.. five more minutes." She mumbles, turning over.

"But it's your birthday!" Rapunzel points out, excitedly. "♪ Happy birthday.. ♪" She sings, with an eager smile. "♪ ..to you ♪" Y/n mumbles.

Rapunzel shakes her head, giggling. "It's your birthday, sis! Wake up." She insists, pulling the duvet away. "Mm, too cold-" Y/n tells her, then lets out a gasp of realisation. "It's my birthday!"

"Yes, finally!" Rapunzel giggles, after Y/n sits up in her bed. "Happy birthday!" She squeals, hugging her little sister. "Thank you." Y/n giggles, fixing her messy hair. "Hey. Happy birthday, Y/n." Cassandra greets, walking in. "Thank you, Cassie." Y/n responds, before rubbing her tired eyes.

"Here, a little birthday treat before breakfast." Cassandra tells Y/n, holding a chocolate chip cookie. "Thank you." Y/n replies, taking the cookie.

"How did you even get that?" Rapunzel asks. "Another perk of my job." Cassandra boasts, with a smirk. Y/n smiles and eats her cookie, as Bucky makes his way over to her. "Just wait until you see the presents! You're going to have the best day ever!" Rapunzel assures her little sister, happily.

"We'll leave you to get dressed, then meet us in the hallway when you're done." Cassandra says, leading Rapunzel out of the room. "Got it. I will meet you, then!" Y/n assures them, as they leave.