☀️ Dances and Lanterns, At Last ☀️

[Somewhere, In The Forest]Mother Gothel waits by the other side of the secret passageway of the Snuggly Duckling with her knife, ready to attack

Mother Gothel waits by the other side of the secret passageway of the Snuggly Duckling with her knife, ready to attack. The door swings open, but it's just the Stabbington brothers so Mother Gothel hides behind a boulder. "I'll kill him. I'll kill that Rider. We'll cut him off at the kingdom. Get back the crowns, come on." Sideburns states, as they leave.

"Or.." Mother Gothel says, loudly. The Stabbington brothers turn around. "..perhaps you want to stop acting like wild dogs chasing their tails, and think for a moment." Mother Gothel tells them, holding Eugene's satchel. The thieves immediately get their swords out, prepared to fight for the satchel. "Oh, please there's no need for that." Mother Gothel chuckles, then tosses the satchel to them.

The Stabbington brothers fight over the satchel but stop when they each pull out a tiara of the lost princesses

The Stabbington brothers fight over the satchel but stop when they each pull out a tiara of the lost princesses. They then smirk, proudly.

"Well if that's all you desire, then be on your way! I was going to offer you something worth one thousand crowns, would have made you rich beyond belief. And that wasn't even the best part. Oh well, c'est la vie. Enjoy your crowns!" Mother Gothel tells the thieves, then turns to leave.

"What's the best part?" Sideburns asks. "It comes with revenge on ♪ Flynn Rider ♪" Mother Gothel answers, holding Eugene's wanted poster. The Stabbington brothers turn to each other with a wicked smirk, at the thought of revenge.

[In Another Part Of The Forest]
Y/n tends to the fire, while Rapunzel tends to Eugene's cut palm. "So you're being strangely cryptic, as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand." He realises, then groans in pain.

"Sorry. Just don't.. don't freak out." Rapunzel tells him. Y/n sits on a log seat beside them, watching in curiosity and fascination as Rapunzel begins to sing. Bucky, her squirrel friend, rests on her knees.

"♪ Flower, gleam and glow,
Let your power shine,
Make the clock reverse,
Bring back what once was mine.
Heal what has been hurt,
Change the fate's design,
Save what has been lost,
Bring back what once was mine,
What once was mine ♪"