🌻 Fitzherbert P.I. 🌻

It's another beautiful day in Corona and Cassandra, Rapunzel and Y/n have their hands full with helping Rapunzel find the right pose for her royal portrait.

[In Rapunzel's Room]
"Okay, guys, wait for it. How's this?" Rapunzel asks, sitting on the floor, wearing a floral headband and holding a guitar. "I love that one." Y/n admits. "Hmm, too bohemian." Cassandra points out. "Well, I love bohemian." Y/n replies, with a shrug.

" Y/n replies, with a shrug

"Ugh. What about this?" Rapunzel asks, then stacks some books on her head, wearing some round glasses and holding an open book in her hands. Pascal also sits on top of the books on Rapunzel's head. Y/n shakes her head, in disagreement.

"Mm-hmm?" Rapunzel questions, standing beside a statue. "Too-" Cassandra says. "Lighten up, you two. It's just a painting." Eugene tells Y/n and Cassandra. "It's more than a painting, Eugene. This is the princess's royal portrait." Y/n emphasises.

Rapunzel sighs. "She's right. I mean, every one of these portraits says something about what made that particular king or queen unique." She states.

"It's tradition, and she's gotta decide on her look soon. The Giovanni gets here in two days, and from what I hear, that guy is as famous for his temper as he is for his art." Cassandra says.

"Well, what about Y/n? Where's hers?" Rapunzel asks, curiously. "Well, I have to wait a few more years. You're past eighteen, and soon you'll be queen, so it's a bigger deal." Y/n points out.

Eugene looks at a portrait of a past king. "Well, look at this guy. He's not doing anything, and he seems pretty happy." He says, knocking the portrait a little. "Whoa! Careful! These paintings are priceless, especially that one. That's the only known painting of Robin XI." Cassandra tells him.

"Wait. This kingdom had eleven Robins?" Rapunzel asks. "Nope. Just this dud. They called him Robin XI because the only thing interesting about was that he had.." Cassandra says. "..eleven fingers. I remember reading about him." Y/n finishes.

"Listen, Raps, if you're trying to find your defining activity, don't listen to this dud whose whole work history is being a two-bit hood." Cassandra remarks, pointing her thumb at Eugene.

Eugene laughs. "Two-bit hood? Hold the pastry! I'll have you know, Cassandra, Flynn Rider was a légende." He states, adding a French accent at the end. Cassandra chuckles. "Key word being was. And what is it you do now?" She remarks.

"I, uh.. I do many things. You know, important things. So important, you wouldn't understand them. Sometimes, I don't even understand them. Tell her, Blondie, Kiddo." Eugene says. Rapunzel is in deep thought, while Y/n studies one of her books, meaning they didn't hear what he said.

After Eugene leaves, he sets himself a mission to try and find his new calling by attempting a variety of jobs around town - none of them go well, unfortunately. Before he gives up, he finds his answer after helping the royal guards deal with a runaway thief - he wants to become a royal guard.